shape
carat
color
clarity

Assistance finding a 3-stone enhancer as wedding band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
We still have a good amount of time before deciding on and purchasing our wedding bands but we just so happend to have gone peeking around last weekend and found that with my style of ring, it is harder than we expected to find a perfect fit. I have a beautiful 3-stone engagement ring so it requires either a single band that has sort of a little dip in it to help compensate for the center stone being larger than the rest, or an insert type style (y''know....the kind with a top and bottom ring that fits around the engagemetn ring...esentially making it seem like youre wearing 3 rings at once).

An insert looks so huge on my finger as it is so small (size 5.5) that it looks strange on my hand. I really prefer the single band style with a dip in it but there were only like 2 there to try on
7.gif

This was common from each of the mainstream stores we checked out and while some were ok, I got a little sad that it seems a perfect companion won''t be found.

I''m not saying we didn''t find ANY rings.....but boy is my selection on the light side when compared to that of a solitaire style.

Does anyone know of a e-retailer or brick-and-mortar place that sells/makes these kinds of enhancers for 3-stone rings? And has alot of options to choose from??

thankyou!

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
you could post this in RockyTalky and get a lot of responses...

you should search for "custom band" also you could do a search for custom spacer, as some people get a wedding ring or band that is straight and then get a thin plat. or gold ring that is custom made to fit between the straight band and the e-ring. I believe that researcher has one of these and she had it made by whiteflash.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Here is the thread on researcher''s set- e-ring, spacer and wedding ring.

So_happy

Brilliant_Rock
wow :) thank you very much for your advice. i will look in to that right away!

thankyou!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results