shape
carat
color
clarity

asscherlover

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chunchgirl

Rough_Rock
35.gif
Hi all, just wanted to join in on the forum. I have been lurking around for 2 months and can''t believe how much I have learned so far!! I started off interested in a radiant stone, switched to a cushion when I saw Reena''s ring and fell in love with the asscher when I saw Lovemybigassch''s ring. Of course, there are so many rings to admire on this site, they are all beautiful. Those halo''s have a hold on me. Now I have to start my search, just wanted to now what is the most important thing to look for in a asscher. I looking in the 2.5 to 3 carat range. Thanks for your help!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi and welcome to PS
35.gif
35.gif

I am in love with asschers too!!!! Take a look at Good Old Gold, I got my asscher from them and just love it. Mine is small compared to what you are looking for and can''t wait to see what you get. I am doing mine in a halo as well. Good luck and so glad you decided to join us!!!!
36.gif

chunchgirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks Kaleigh, I can''t wait to see your ring. Who is doing your setting???
19.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am having Quest do my setting, it''s for a right hand ring. They are in VA, but many people here have also had great luck with White Flash as well. You can see my thread, it''s called my asscher part II, in Show me the ring.
1.gif

chunchgirl

Rough_Rock
Kaleigh - I didn''t realize that was your thread, I have been following your story - your stone is beautiful. I can''t wait to see it. Did you order online from GOG, or did you go there??
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes I did order it online from GOG. Johnathon is great to work with and so is the whole team there. Also I was lucky to have Strmrdr''s help. He is the resident expert on asschers here on PS. One thing I have to tell you is that you must see pics of these stones, can''t go by numbers at all. I highly recommend GOG as their asschers were the best I had seen so far. HTH. Lisa
1.gif

Daniela

Brilliant_Rock
Hey, chunchgirl. You might want to check out the thread in the FAQ forum about asscher cuts and what to look for. It''s entitled "All About Asschers".

chunchgirl

Rough_Rock
Thanks Daniela, some much info to take in!! Very helpful!!
33.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Chunch,
I still don't have a handle on them. They are very complicated to know and understand.
34.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
Welcome CG--you are in good company here!!! (I am also under the spell of asschers and halos!!!
30.gif
30.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results