shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher settings with bezel??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovinsparkles

Shiny_Rock
I''ve been trying to find pictures of rings with an asscher set in some kind of bezel, without much success. I love LaurenthePartier''s ring which I''ve seen posted on this site (see her thread at link). I think this is such a unique look and would love to see more like it. Has anyone seen any others like that anywhere?

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engaged-with-3-weeks-til-the-wedding-day-i-cant-quit-staring-at-my-asscher.40160/

I think asschers are so beautiful, but a lot of the rings I see include a halo. Though they''re definitely striking, I just don''t like the look of a halo on my hand. So I''m looking for some alternatives that are pretty, fairly simple, and unique. Thoughts?

Thanks so much!!!

bezel around ascher.jpg

lovinsparkles

Shiny_Rock

Though I'd prefer a bezel, I do think something like this Roberto Coin could be really nice too, with an asscher at the center.

Also, one of the arguments I've heard for a bezel is that it protects the stone better than other settings. If anyone has any insights into how true this is, I would be curious. That's definitely part of the appeal to me.

robertocoinwribbedband.jpg

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Since a bezel basically has to be customized for each stone, I''d just go custom for this...if you know the thickness you''d like, it should be easy. If it were me, personally, and LTP gave me permission, I''d walk into a jeweler with a picture of her ring and say "Please, please make this for me!! I love it so!" because her bezel is my favorite bezel ever. It''s not just a plain bezel, but has style to it and reeeally accentuates her lovely stone. It''s substantial, but still very feminine (I''m sure you''ve noticed a lot of the really thick bezels can look a bit masculine).

lovinsparkles

Shiny_Rock
Thanks EMPTorres! I''ve seen a couple like that, with a big halo around the asscher, and I''m always left wondering what it would look like if you could remove the halo portion and just leave the stone in the bezel!

New England Lady, I agree, I love that design and would probably have to go custom. I was just hoping to see some other ideas for inspiration first...but maybe you''re right, I should just bring a picture of LaurenthePartier''s in to the jeweler as a starting point and see what they can come up with!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results