shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher pic opinion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jwrizz

Rough_Rock
thoughts on the pic... 1.44-VVS2-I

asscher2.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love the patterns & overall shape ... the pix looks a little greenish to me. Will you get other photos or get to see it in person????

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks like a bright drop style with a ton of glare in the picture.
need a clearer shot of the center to tell more.
the outer patterns and the windmills are good.
The center is too dark to tell for sure but it has what looks to be good to decent patterns.
Can you get a better picture?

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
I agree. Try and get better pictures. It looks like it could be absolutly gorgeous! Do you mind telling where you are getting it from?

qqq

Shiny_Rock
I am also in the midst of trying to puchase an Asscher. Out of cuiosity, did you have to pay the shipping to have that stone brought in for pics, or did they have it in-house?

qqq

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice... but that photo was no meant to serve for light return analysis
31.gif
as Strm here tries in his post. However, that might be a Pricescope specialty (or almost), so if the seller is not hanging around here, they may not have the right setup to produce Ideal Scope or Asset pictures of this thing. Which is understandable, IMO. If there is a return policy so you get a chance to judge the stone for yourself or enlist an appraiser to help with that, why not.

It may be interesting to see how this one looks under one of those reflector tools (IS or ASET) - unless you get to see in person allot of diamonds and decide first hand how much better and how much worse is out there.

My 2c

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nice Square Emerald Cut, but no Asscher...

Too large of a table, and corner breaks are too small.

But still looks like a nice E/C.

jwrizz

Rough_Rock
here is a better pic of the SE.

asscher_03.jpg

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OK - I''m confused. Is this the setting you are considering for it? That''s asschman''s photo, right?

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice!! Any more pics? Hand pics?? Hehe trying not to be demanding Where did you get it?
11.gif

ETA: oh, that is the same picture. Do you have any more pictures of the actual diamond/ring?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/21/2006 4:54:53 PM
Author: ecf8503
OK - I''m confused. Is this the setting you are considering for it? That''s asschman''s photo, right?
Technical glitch: the file name was identical to another (older) file on the server. I uploaded correct picture and renamed it.

indecisive

Brilliant_Rock
Ooo, now that I can see it I think it looks lovely
30.gif
!! How are you planing to have it set? I would love to know where you got it from, as my boyfriend and I are looking for a 1ct asscher right now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results