shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher halo and black titanium wedding rings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

danzr13

Rough_Rock

26.gif
My husband and I got married in November. Just wanted to show off our wedding rings. His is black titanium. The only stats I can remember of mine is 1.02 G color asscher cut. Platinum halo setting from Dimend Scaasi - 2 carat total weights. Both size 5.5. Also got my wedding band there...ruby and diamond eternity band.

Thanks for looking!

111707rings.JPG

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are both just gorgeous!
30.gif
I have had Isaac (dimendscaasi) put a few pieces together for me. Wonderful quality and workmanship! More pics please!!
3.gif

loverocks

Shiny_Rock
Hi Danzr. Your set it very pretty, your engangement ring is espicially pretty. I love assher cuts. You should post some more photos. I think a flower shot is almost mandatory on PS
2.gif

danzr13

Rough_Rock
I have more pics at home so I will try to post more tonight.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous rings, can''t wait to see more pics!!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE the look! I loved colored bands so much!

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow! Your rings are beautiful! Congrats on the wedding :)

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Lovely set!!!!

Enjoy!

Cachette
1.gif

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I have to complain about your picture -- I can''t see enough detail! I need more views from top down, side, and close-up! Come on now -- get with the PS program LOL (I can''t believe I''m sinking to the depths of internet madness and resorting to texting initials)

No, seriously -- it looks really big on your hand, and the hubby''s black band is manly and unique.

RxTechRN2b

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I have to complain about your picture -- I can''t see enough detail! I need more views from top down, side, and close-up! Come on now -- get with the PS program LOL (I can''t believe I''m sinking to the depths of internet madness and resorting to texting initials)

No, seriously -- it looks really big on your hand, and the hubby''s black band is manly and unique.

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Your e-ring setting is lovely and I really like the ruby band you have paired with it. As others have said, cannot wait to see additional pictures!

louisvgirl

Shiny_Rock
Very beatiful. I love you wedding band.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Nice rings!!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Incredible rings, I love all of them!!! I definitely agree with the other posters that we need more pictures, especially one of the profile of your lovely e-ring! I love your band too, is it a beverly k ring?

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
I love your rings!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results