shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher getting new David Klass shoes

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
I will admit I was hesitant about the raised diamond tabs on the corners, but I love them! I love how they break up the outline of the sapphires and act as a neon sign pointing out your beautiful diamond. Makes it look almost like a present or like furoshiki.

Thank you, especially for calling out furoshiki. I had the pleasure of learning something new tonight. Something I should try for sure.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love blue sapphires with diamonds! So pretty!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful! DK is masterful! Looks great on your hand!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
caolsen, I loved your ring before but this is a great upgrade. The sizes and proportions are so good, and I love the raised corners. LOVE it, it adds dimension and 3D interest.

diamondhoarder

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
stunning upgrade and a beautiful asscher too!

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
diamondhoarder, isn't that just a great upgrade! I didn't think her ring could be much better with that great Asscher, but oh boy. And that design will slip right on over her string-backed riding gloves.

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
diamondhoarder, isn't that just a great upgrade! I didn't think her ring could be much better with that great Asscher, but oh boy. And that design will slip right on over her string-backed riding gloves.

Exactly - I do use string backed gloves :)

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
I'm a BIG pink fan. Don't actually own any pink jewelry - except for one, fairly muted, pendant. But I'd go full tilt for a hot pink and diamond anything!

I hear you on the emerald thing. Always a bit of a risk.

Will look forward to hand shots when your new ring arrives! :))

I bought a pink sapphire princess cut eternity years ago from NSC before they went totally bonkers - trying to get into pink - total fail. Sits on my box, unworn. Need to sell it…

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought a pink sapphire princess cut eternity years ago from NSC before they went totally bonkers - trying to get into pink - total fail. Sits on my box, unworn. Need to sell it…

<Polite cough>

You need to sell it? And...it's what size?

:mrgreen:

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
<Polite cough>

You need to sell it? And...it's what size?

:mrgreen:

6.5 or 7…. I’ll plop it on a ring mandrel. If your interested, I will put it a listing up in PrevLoved. Literally a has not left my jewelry box in 5 plus years…

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
6.5 or 7…. I’ll plop it on a ring mandrel. If your interested, I will put it a listing up in PrevLoved. Literally a has not left my jewelry box in 5 plus years…

Yes pls. It's the exact right size, too. A few photos would be awesome. :)

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
@mrs-b and @Ibrakeforpossums - just posted the band in pre-loved. I’ll get some sunlight pictures this week. The ones I dropped just now are icky indoor light.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results