shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher engagement ring & wedding band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
I've been married for almost a year so I thought it was time to post some pics. I still don't know how some of you get such good pictures! I used the mac mode. Oh well. I'm upgrading the asscher soon but if I can't find a new stone within the next few months, then I'll reset this one.

It's a 1.20, D, totally and completely eye clean SI1 (GIA). Sidestones total .31ct and are E/F VS1. Set in platinum. Wedding band is platinum .35ct french cut and round bezeled diamonds with milgrain.

I think the side stones are too long width wise and distract from the main stone. Any thoughts? Thanks!

P4130034_2.jpg

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
My ring size is 6.

P4130005_2.jpg

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful set! I especially like your wedding band. Do you know the width of it and would you mind telling me where you got it from?

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I really like your Ering, I don''t think the side stones distract at all!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Holy Moly! I love your rings, they are just stunning together
30.gif
10.gif
30.gif

I could see how your sidestones are a little longer than some others I have seen, but I do not feel they do not detract from your gorgeous asscher center at all. Besides if you changed the sidestones, I do not think your ering would look as good with your band IMO
2.gif

emilina22

Brilliant_Rock
i dont think that they take away from your center stone at alll....your ring is beautiful and so is your wedding band!!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore your set, and your e-ring was always my dream ring. There''s just something about traps with an Asscher that I love!

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful set!
30.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful set!

metro

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, your set is gorgeous! It screams style! Super posh and elegant! The entire set looks perfectly elegant! I do no think your side stones detract from your center at all!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a beauty!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Just beautiful! The sidestones are .31 total? They look bigger than that. Your band is gorgeous, too. I love the whole set!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow I love your wedding band!!

luvmyhalo

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE everything about it!
30.gif
The asscher, the sidestones, the w-band! STUNNING!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
WoW! Beautiful set!
30.gif
36.gif

I think the side stones are perfect!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! Thanks for posting pictures of your beautiful set. I know what you mean about some sidestones being too long and detracting from the main stone (the airplane effect as it were) but yours looks wonderful and balanced. Just lovely all around! I am having total asscher envy these days and it doesn''t help that all these incredible asschers are popping up on PS! Love the band too - perfection. *sigh*

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
I love your whole set....it''s so unique....your ering and wband are so pretty unto themselves...neither competes with the other...yet, together...they are exquisite?
THE SIDESTONES? MY FAVORITES! Love them with your asscher!!!!!!!

tygerlily

Rough_Rock
How beautiful! Asschers are so pretty!

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
I adore the whole set. AS IS!!! It''s just stunning.

Burk

Ideal_Rock
I love your set! I wouldn't change a thing....unless you upgrade.
2.gif

Miss Fortune

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for all the nice comments everyone :)

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Very beautiful! Amazing asscher and lovely band as well!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks lovely as it is, too! I love the wedding band! I think you could go solitaire if you got a larger center stone. But I really like the side stones with the asscher you have!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore your set, it''s gorgeous!!!
30.gif

bling addict

Brilliant_Rock
I think your set looks gorgeous as it
30.gif
30.gif

Do you have any more photos perhaps closer up? I''d love to see more detail, and the profile of the ring. Also, if you have any closer pics of the wedding band I''d love to be able to see more detail, it''s just gorgeous!

alexandrite_lover

Rough_Rock
It''s simply stunning!
I just adore the wedding ring!

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
I love the wedding band too. If anyone knows where i can get something similar (actually, identical), please do share. PPPPPLLLLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE!!!!!!

diamondnut

Brilliant_Rock
thanks luvmyhalo!!! what wonderful websites!! i''m going to have to carefully look through them so i don''t miss anything. i love PS...everyone is so resourceful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results