shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher Engagement Ring Pics

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blackhawk

Rough_Rock
This is the ring that Bob and the folks from Whiteflash.com put together for me. It''s a 1.16 carat asscher stone in the Cushion Galore setting. The setting is done in white gold. A matching wedding band will accompany the ring later. I think my girlfriend will like it, how about you?

MCDOWELL_RING.jpg

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok it's gorgeous, I love it. Great job Blackhawk!!! Your GF will adore it. Love the setting too.
30.gif
36.gif

ETA: Love the double claw prongs too, it's yummy!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
MMMMM. That asscher is seriously yummy! I love how low & sleek the side view is. Congrats!!
36.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I love your ring!!! It''s gorgeous!!!! Congrats!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
kewl!

E B

Ideal_Rock
It''s perfect! What a great choice. She''ll absolutely love it!

Blackhawk

Rough_Rock
Thanks for boosting my ego
emwink.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Has the ring been sent to you yet?? You have to post hand pics of this beauty once you propose. Promise?? We need hand pics!!!

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!
3.gif
Very, very pretty and elegant. What color is that stone? Please tell us all the about the proposal, once you ask her. How long until she gets that beauty?

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
She''ll love it! It''s gorgeous and I want one just like it!!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it looks fabulous...she's going to love it...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s lovely. Congratulations!

Patty

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful!
30.gif
30.gif

I love the combination of the "steps" of the asshcer with the round melee in the band.

Blackhawk

Rough_Rock
The stone is 1.16 carats, is G-colored and has VS-2 clarity. I haven''t received it yet. Should get here tomorrow. I plan on proposing Monday. I know... weird day of the week for a proposal. But Mondays and Tuesdays are her days off from work and she has said before that she would like to be off from work the day after we become engaged... so she can call all of her girlfriends and brag, I guess. We live in the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains in North Carolina & the leaves are starting to turn their beautiful fall colors. I''m going to drive her up to the mountains on Monday... perhaps take a picnic lunch and a bottle of champagne and find a nice grassy area with a million dollar view. And then later in the day, dinner at a nice restaurant. I''ll probably pop the question during the picnic, since we both want it to be very private.

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
I love the look.. it is beautiful!!!
30.gif

jorman

Brilliant_Rock
GORGEOUS!
I love it and it is a very pretty asscher!
You must send hand pics once you propose!
What size is the ring?

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
She is going to be thrilled, and your plan sounds very romantic. Dont forget to bring a camera so ya''ll can take pictures of the picnic and what not.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
She will love it! Congrats it''s beautiful.
Don''t forget to post some hand shots!!
emphoto.gif

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/4/2005 2:28:59 PM
Author: Blackhawk
The stone is 1.16 carats, is G-colored and has VS-2 clarity. I haven''t received it yet. Should get here tomorrow. I plan on proposing Monday. I know... weird day of the week for a proposal. But Mondays and Tuesdays are her days off from work and she has said before that she would like to be off from work the day after we become engaged... so she can call all of her girlfriends and brag, I guess. We live in the foothills of the Blue Ridge mountains in North Carolina & the leaves are starting to turn their beautiful fall colors. I''m going to drive her up to the mountains on Monday... perhaps take a picnic lunch and a bottle of champagne and find a nice grassy area with a million dollar view. And then later in the day, dinner at a nice restaurant. I''ll probably pop the question during the picnic, since we both want it to be very private.

Sounds wonderful!!! Don''t forget your camera please.

The ring is beautiful.
30.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Blackhawk, that is a gorgeous ring! And your plan sounds so perfect and romantic. I can''t wait to hear how it goes. Let us all know. Dying to see those hand shots! Congrats on such a great job!
36.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
ooh love those double prongs on that asscher!! yum!!
18.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/4/2005 2:28:59 PM
Author: Blackhawk

~~I love the private picnic proposal, and dinner at a nice restaurant later (great idea!)... what more could a girl want??!!!
2.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Oh my, that ring is gorgeous. That is a great idea for a proposal. Please take plenty of pics for us junkies.
32.gif
9.gif

She is going to love that ring. Really classy setting. Well done.
36.gif

shay

icekid

Ideal_Rock
very pretty ring, and your proposal plan sounds terrific. congrats!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
this ring is just stunning

robinow

Rough_Rock
Excellent choice...it''s stunning! Congratulations.

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
HOLY MOLY. i love asschers sooo much!!!!! the setting is awesome too!!! lucky lucky gal.

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
what a beautiful ring and even sweeter proposal idea! good luck with everything!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s absolutely stunning and she''s going to adore it. She''s also going to be swept away by such a romantic day, I''m quite sure!!! Make her pose for hand pictures once she says yes!!!!!!!
36.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is quite a beauty! I love asschers!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results