carat
color
clarity

Asscher Cut search, help!

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone,
After got my first Asscher on January I’m totally totally in love with it.
Before everything else let me tell a little story about my first Asscher.
Honestly I have very minimum knowledge about diamonds!
But I always love Emerald Cut diamond just never have a chance to own any.
My first wedding ring set was 3 stones round e-ring and 5 stones round wedding band, short story is my old one can’t fit on my finger for years and never think of resize, upgrade or reset plus my diamonds before have black spots ( carbon ? ) that can be seen with naked eyes so I decided to sold it.
Three years after ( this year on January ) when I was looking online for a vintage ring ( no planning to buy engagement ring at that moment ) I saw engagement ring on Etsy with Asscher Cut diamond.
As soon as I saw the picture of it I can’t even blink my eyes :love:
When I look more detail about the color and clarity, in my mind said
“ oh this is perfect “ because is D color and SI1 for clarity which is still consider eye clean plus came with GIA cert so with my minimum knowledge about diamonds I just feel so confidence to get it and expecially my heart felt like beating 3 times faster than normal when seeing this kind of beautiful cut diamond at the first time ( Asscher Cut ).
So without thinking any further I bought the ring.
When I received the ring I know I will never regret to bought this beauty! She look just like a mirror.

Since that day I start to read and learn more about this specific kind of cut.

Even I'm so in love with my Asscher but I still don't know for sure how good or bad my asscher is. But "Mirror" ( I called her that ) just makes me so happy every time I look at her, she just brightening every single of my day!

Now I'm on the market seeking for another Asscher Cut for my right hand finger and this time a local jewelry store can get them for me. So exited this time I can see it in person before buy it.
I give them the detail about what I want:
1.10ct up
Color : D
Clarity : SI1 to VS1
Depth : 60% - 65%
Table : 60% - 65%
Polish : Excellent
Symmetric : Excellent
Length/width Ratio : 1.00 - 1.03
Cutlet : None
Fluorescent : None
Girdle : very thin to slightly thick
This is so far that I know of and not sure if this is good enough?

I have read about how to pick the good Asscher Cut etc in here and on JmeeMrie's thread I read about leakage and how to check more detail but is still hard for me to tell about this leakage and all the other detail.
(I think I'm scare and nervous, feeling alone and don't know how)

Here is a video of "Mirror" I took yesterday with outdoor natural light can anyone tell me what do you see in her ?
First, I want to know if she can be consider a good stone?
Second, if she is, can she be a good basic to compare for the new one at least ?
And is there make any difference to check about the leakage and all the other detail from a stone that already set on the ring and loose stone?
I feel very stupid with all this questions, don't even know if I'm asking this in the right way? :confused:
Please help me direct to the right way.

1.03ct D SI1 Asscher Cut Diamond

Last edited:

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think your stone is awesome - very little leakage, active faceting across the stone, it's not all-on/all-off like some are, and a good balance of windmills vs other facets :))

Do you definitely want another Asscher, though? Might one be too similar to this ring?

You could consider a Peruzzi cut, an Emerald cut, an Octavia...

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Would you tell me where the leakage is? And how you can tell that is leakage? I really want to learn to be able to see it :P2
Is there make any different to look all that between stone that already set on the ring and loose stone?

Like on the other thread I play again and again the video but still can’t understand how to look for leakage :confused:
I’m a slow learner.

If I’m not going to get another asscher maybe I’ll go with emerald cut? But now I have to learn about how to pick a good emerald cut before I master the Asscher Cut LOL :lol-2:

One point that I want another Asscher Cut because I have two daughters and I’m thinking in the future I can give one Asscher to each of them.

Last edited:

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I think your stone is awesome - very little leakage, active faceting across the stone, it's not all-on/all-off like some are, and a good balance of windmills vs other facets :))

Do you definitely want another Asscher, though? Might one be too similar to this ring?

You could consider a Peruzzi cut, an Emerald cut, an Octavia...
Would you be satisfied with diamond have leakage?

Or before get another Asscher Cut should I upgrade the one I have now to better one?

Any advice ?

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Asscher,

If another Asscher is your preference that's fine, there's nothing wrong with having 2 or more of the same stone. With your search parameters, they'll give you an outline of the diamond but tell you nothing about how it will look and perform. I'd suggest buying an ASET scope if you can to use while you search, as you're looking in person that would be helpful, plus your own preferences and what you find beautiful.

https://ideal-scope.com/product/aset-scope/

I think your existing stone looks very nice by the way.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
'Leakage' is when you can see your finger through the stone - light is entering the stone from the top and travelling straight out the bottom or out of the sides, rather than being returned out of the top towards your eyes, which means that light bouncing off your finger travels through the stone to your eyes.

(I think that is a non-technical description! :lol:)

Leakage can occur either face-on or at an angle. If at an angle, it can be called 'tilt-windowing', because the stone is acting like a window (so going see-through) when tilted :)

Some leakage from some angles can be desirable, because it can create increased contrast - the white light returning to your eyes from other facets next to a 'leaking' facet looks brighter, because there is a strong contrast between the white light and the darker, leaking area.

Areas of leakage can often return light at some angles and leak at others, so videos of stones are excellent tools for assessing if this happens.

For example, you can see the long, flat culet in the centre of this stone, which is 'leaking' and see-through at this angle:
http://gemconcepts.net/wp-content/u...ne-cushion-brownish-yellow-side-face-up-2.jpg
(Taken from http://gemconcepts.net/boutique/gold-colored-old-mine-cut-diamond/, with full credit to Yoram / @diagem for his excellent photography and cutting skills!)
However, look at the similar line in the lower facets - this is the culet being reflected, but it is bright and has strong light return! The culet is reflecting light from other angles and very definitely returning light, so leakage from one angle can benefit light return at another angle.

So, don't be afraid of it, but make sure it works to benefit the stone :)

What is your budget, by the way? 'Over 1.10ct' is quite a large range ;-) lol

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
:geek:
Hi Asscher,

If another Asscher is your preference that's fine, there's nothing wrong with having 2 or more of the same stone. With your search parameters, they'll give you an outline of the diamond but tell you nothing about how it will look and perform. I'd suggest buying an ASET scope if you can to use while you search, as you're looking in person that would be helpful, plus your own preferences and what you find beautiful.

https://ideal-scope.com/product/aset-scope/

I think your existing stone looks very nice by the way.
Hi Lorelei,

Thank you for the link, I just ordered one :))
Yesterday one asscher just arrived so I go look and the stone looks okay to me.
They order 3 stone for me, one already overpriced and the other two more way overpriced.
When I take a look the stone with my loupe they look each other makes me uncomfortable and when I asked them some more detail questions they said to me “since you see the stone in person no need to worry about the detail, the stone is nice and look sparkle that’s all it matters” and that is not what I expected to be!!!
Now I feel this just not gonna workout good with them. I think I should just look online instead.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Lorelei,

They order 3 stone for me, one already overpriced and the other two more way overpriced.
When I take a look the stone with my loupe they look each other makes me uncomfortable and when I asked them some more detail questions they said to me “since you see the stone in person no need to worry about the detail, the stone is nice and look sparkle that’s all it matters” and that is not what I expected to be!!!
Now I feel this just not gonna workout good with them. I think I should just look online instead.

Unfortunately, this attitude isn't uncommon that some dealers just aren't used to educated customers who want to know about any stone they're considering buying. Not all are this way but some are and they expect a potential buyer to soak up what they're told and that should be good enough. I've found some in the past haven't liked it much when I've whipped out my loupe, but I can do that now with the rapidity of any Western gunslinger and a cocked eyebrow to boot - that normally takes the puff out of their sails.

Don't worry, maybe now buying online would be best for you as the vendors will gladly supply the info you want for the most part. We are pleased to help you too.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Lorelei,

This is a big 'red flag' to me - they don't want educated buyers questioning their choices, they want buyers with no knowledge who will accept what they are given. This will mean they can maximise their profit and they do not care about what the customer gets or how happy the customer is!

As you say, I think you need to shop online... :)

Other hints and tips I would have would be:

Avoid too much 'obstruction', which shows as blue in ASET images and black in the face-on 'real-life' pictures. This can make a stone dark to look at directly, and it can mean that the stone facets are 'all-on' or 'all-off', rather than them working together to create interesting visual patterns.
Too much obstruction:
https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.08-carat-e-color-vs1-clarity-sku-4663681

Avoid stones that are 'dead' - stones that do not have lots of facets turning off and on makes them boring to look at!
This stone seems to have very little 'life' in the centre, it just doesn't really sparkle or have any light/dark contrast patterns:
https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.32-carat-f-color-si1-clarity-sku-587968

Leakage - avoid stones that look 'see-through', like this one when it's head-on! lol
https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.50-carat-f-color-si1-clarity-sku-660841

FWIW I really like this one:
https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.51-carat-f-color-si1-clarity-sku-4377736
Great facet patterning (I like the thinner facets but chunky facets can also look good), the black/white contrast pattern is interesting to look at and nicely spread out across the stone, most of the facets are swtiching on and off quickly and across the range of movement, and face-on you can see that 'hall of mirrors' effect, which creates the look of a deep well going down into the diamond which moves from side to side as the stone moves 8-)
The only thing I don't like about it is the inclusion right in the middle of the table, but that's because I'm a clarity-freak :lol: lol

Last edited:

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
'Leakage' is when you can see your finger through the stone - light is entering the stone from the top and travelling straight out the bottom or out of the sides, rather than being returned out of the top towards your eyes, which means that light bouncing off your finger travels through the stone to your eyes.

(I think that is a non-technical description! :lol:)

Leakage can occur either face-on or at an angle. If at an angle, it can be called 'tilt-windowing', because the stone is acting like a window (so going see-through) when tilted :)

Some leakage from some angles can be desirable, because it can create increased contrast - the white light returning to your eyes from other facets next to a 'leaking' facet looks brighter, because there is a strong contrast between the white light and the darker, leaking area.

Areas of leakage can often return light at some angles and leak at others, so videos of stones are excellent tools for assessing if this happens.

For example, you can see the long, flat culet in the centre of this stone, which is 'leaking' and see-through at this angle:
http://gemconcepts.net/wp-content/u...ne-cushion-brownish-yellow-side-face-up-2.jpg
(Taken from http://gemconcepts.net/boutique/gold-colored-old-mine-cut-diamond/, with full credit to Yoram / @diagem for his excellent photography and cutting skills!)
However, look at the similar line in the lower facets - this is the culet being reflected, but it is bright and has strong light return! The culet is reflecting light from other angles and very definitely returning light, so leakage from one angle can benefit light return at another angle.

So, don't be afraid of it, but make sure it works to benefit the stone :)

What is your budget, by the way? 'Over 1.10ct' is quite a large range ;-) lol
Thank you! This is very helpful to me.
My budget is 10k max, do you think is it possible to find 1.10 - 1.35 for this price range?:P2

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately, this attitude isn't uncommon that some dealers just aren't used to educated customers who want to know about any stone they're considering buying. Not all are this way but some are and they expect a potential buyer to soak up what they're told and that should be good enough. I've found some in the past haven't liked it much when I've whipped out my loupe, but I can do that now with the rapidity of any Western gunslinger and a cocked eyebrow to boot - that normally takes the puff out of their sails.

Don't worry, maybe now buying online would be best for you as the vendors will gladly supply the info you want for the most part. We are pleased to help you too.
Yeah I want to make sure that I love what I’m buying not what they want me to buy.
I know I’m good here with you all support me.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a big 'red flag' to me - they don't want educated buyers questioning their choices, they want buyers with no knowledge who will accept what they are given. This will mean they can maximise their profit and they do not care about what the customer gets or how happy the customer is!

Thank goodness you didn't use the loathsome term ' hacks' instead of hints and tips.
bat%20eyes3.gif

1237387oyy519k20r.gif

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Avoid too much 'obstruction', which shows as blue in ASET images and black in the face-on 'real-life' pictures. This can make a stone dark to look at directly, and it can mean that the stone facets are 'all-on' or 'all-off', rather than them working together to create interesting visual patterns.
Too much obstruction:
https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.08-carat-e-color-vs1-clarity-sku-4663681

Avoid stones that are 'dead' - stones that do not have lots of facets turning off and on makes them boring to look at!
This stone seems to have very little 'life' in the centre, it just doesn't really sparkle or have any light/dark contrast patterns:
https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.32-carat-f-color-si1-clarity-sku-587968

Leakage - avoid stones that look 'see-through', like this one when it's head-on! lol
https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.50-carat-f-color-si1-clarity-sku-660841

FWIW I really like this one:
https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.51-carat-f-color-si1-clarity-sku-4377736
Great facet patterning (I like the thinner facets but chunky facets can also look good), the black/white contrast pattern is interesting to look at and nicely spread out across the stone, most of the facets are swtiching on and off quickly and across the range of movement, and face-on you can see that 'hall of mirrors' effect, which creates the look of a deep well going down into the diamond which moves from side to side as the stone moves 8-)
The only thing I don't like about it is the inclusion right in the middle of the table, but that's because I'm a clarity-freak :lol: lol
I know! They think I will just gonna listen and follow what they said to me!

This is very helpfull for me to see the difference of each stone. Thank you!
I like the last one too but don’t like the inclusion in the middle of the table like you said.

Hope I can get lucky to find the good one with SI1 clarity.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank goodness you didn't use the loathsome term ' hacks' instead of hints and tips.
LOL

I'm glad it's not just me that detests that term - they are not hacks! They are hints / tips / recommendations / good practice!!!

I literally refuse to click on anything talking about 'hacks' lol

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don’t have anything meaningful to add, other than to commend @OoohShiny for the fantastic visual points/tips. :clap:

You’re in great hands @-Asscher- The folks here were
fantastic in assisting in my asscher search. I can’t wait to see what you select!

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you! This is very helpful to me.
My budget is 10k max, do you think is it possible to find 1.10 - 1.35 for this price range?:P2
I think we might be able to do better than that ;-)

I am going to search for D-G because D to F looks very similar in real life, and G is usually white enough to have no visible tint in most lights, so here goes... :))

(All comments are, of course, IMHO!)

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.65-carat-g-color-si1-clarity-sku-3213845
Great example of chunky faceting. Grade setting inclusion is clouds, which are barely visible in the video, so it looks a very clean SI1 - it would need to be inspected in person by a JA gemologist (and then you if you go for it) to assess if light performance is impacted (e.g. creates dullness or haze in the stone) but it looks promising to my eyes.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.70-carat-f-color-si1-clarity-sku-3630998
More chunky facets but quite a prominent inclusion in the table. Larger than the first one but faces up slightly smaller!

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.70-carat-g-color-vs2-clarity-sku-4488104
A little dark when face-on (not many bright facets under the table to counter the dark obstruction) but looks decent at all other angles. Inclusion is dark but small.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.61-carat-f-color-vs1-clarity-sku-3213848
Chunky faceting that seems to be giving off lots of different colours, which has potential for good fire, I think! Maybe not as bright / 'contrast-y' as others, but that might be the video lighting.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.55-carat-f-color-vs1-clarity-sku-3979274
More chunky facets and very bright/active at most angles! Perhaps a bit 'low-contrast' under the table when head-on (more 'shades of grey' than strong black-and-white patterns).

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.57-carat-g-color-vs1-clarity-sku-3413599
I really like this one - skinny facet patterning so it looks like there's more of them / more complex patterning :) Seems to have the 'hall of mirrors' effect head-on, which is hard to find, but maybe some slight 'tilt-windowing' at about 60-degrees from head-on.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.38-carat-d-color-vvs2-clarity-sku-3273169
That thinner facet patterning again but this time in a D, and VVS2 will definitely be eye-clean. It is perhaps 'quieter' than some of the others above (as in there are not so many 'flashes' so often) but that might be down to the lighting. The more I look at it, the more it grows on me, as it does seem to be giving coloured light return, which might indicate good fire. It's also bang on your max budget, so this could be a strong contender if you definitely want D over a larger E/F/G stone.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.20-carat-d-color-vvs1-clarity-sku-4480005
This looks to be another strong contender if you want D and eye-clean, although the size is quite a bit smaller. Lots of bright light return and active facets across the stone!

Other ones worth a mention:

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.52-carat-g-color-vs2-clarity-sku-3979273
Nice but big black inclusion is a shame.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.54-carat-g-color-vs1-clarity-sku-3296240
Has potential but the faceting/reflections under the table could be 'sharper', and somewhat low-contrast.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.25-carat-e-color-vs1-clarity-sku-4672293
Pretty and performs well, but I'm personally not a fan of the narrower 'windmills'.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.50-carat-g-color-vs2-clarity-sku-3213842
A great performer with lots of fast-moving flashes and nice faceting, but the inclusion is quite obvious in the reflections.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.22-carat-f-color-si1-clarity-sku-3103103
I don't know why but this looks super-deep as it rotates! It seems to have a different 'flavour' to the other stones listed here - it might be due to the video being not-quite-completely-head-on, but I find it interesting to look at (which is surely the point of any diamond!).

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.21-carat-e-color-vs2-clarity-sku-4821985
Looks good, lots of bright light return, but inclusions may be quite obvious.

See what you think of those!

I will say that at the moment, there seems to be an unusually large number of nicely-cut Asschers on the market - there have been hardly any when I've looked in recent months, so you are looking to buy at a good time!

@Matthews1127 might also be able to help in your search, I know she likes a good stepcut diamond ;))

Last edited:

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I don’t have anything meaningful to add, other than to commend @OoohShiny for the fantastic visual points/tips. :clap:

You’re in great hands @-Asscher- The folks here were
fantastic in assisting in my asscher search. I can’t wait to see what you select!
I’m so great full for that!
I know I am in great hands here. So exited!!!! ;)2

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium

I am going to search for D-G because D to F looks very similar in real life, and G is usually white enough to have no visible tint in most lights, so here goes... :))

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.65-carat-g-color-si1-clarity-sku-3213845
Great example of chunky faceting. Grade setting inclusion is clouds, which are barely visible in the video, so it looks a very clean SI1 - it would need to be inspected in person by a JA gemologist (and then you if you go for it) to assess if light performance is impacted (e.g. creates dullness or haze in the stone) but it looks promising to my eyes.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.70-carat-f-color-si1-clarity-sku-3630998
More chunky facets but quite a prominent inclusion in the table. Larger than the first one but faces up slightly smaller!

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.70-carat-g-color-vs2-clarity-sku-4488104
A little dark when face-on (not many bright facets under the table to counter the dark obstruction) but looks decent at all other angles. Inclusion is dark but small.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.61-carat-f-color-vs1-clarity-sku-3213848
Chunky faceting that seems to be giving off lots of different colours, which has potential for good fire, I think! Maybe not as bright / 'contrast-y' as others, but that might be the video lighting.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.55-carat-f-color-vs1-clarity-sku-3979274
More chunky facets and very bright/active at most angles! Perhaps a bit 'low-contrast' under the table when head-on (more 'shades of grey' than strong black-and-white patterns).

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.57-carat-g-color-vs1-clarity-sku-3413599
I really like this one - skinny facet patterning so it looks like there's more of them / more complex patterning :) Seems to have the 'hall of mirrors' effect head-on, which is hard to find, but maybe some slight 'tilt-windowing' at about 60-degrees from head-on.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.38-carat-d-color-vvs2-clarity-sku-3273169
That thinner facet patterning again but this time in a D, and VVS2 will definitely be eye-clean. It is perhaps 'quieter' than some of the others above (as in there are not so many 'flashes' so often) but that might be down to the lighting. The more I look at it, the more it grows on me, as it does seem to be giving coloured light return, which might indicate good fire. It's also bang on your max budget, so this could be a strong contender if you definitely want D over a larger E/F/G stone.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.20-carat-d-color-vvs1-clarity-sku-4480005
This looks to be another strong contender if you want D and eye-clean, although the size is quite a bit smaller. Lots of bright light return and active facets across the stone!

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.52-carat-g-color-vs2-clarity-sku-3979273

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.54-carat-g-color-vs1-clarity-sku-3296240
Has potential but the faceting/reflections under the table could be 'sharper', and somewhat low-contrast.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.25-carat-e-color-vs1-clarity-sku-4672293
Pretty and performs well, but I'm personally not a fan of the narrower 'windmills'.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.50-carat-g-color-vs2-clarity-sku-3213842
A great performer with lots of fast-moving flashes and nice faceting, but the inclusion is quite obvious in the reflections.

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.22-carat-f-color-si1-clarity-sku-3103103
I don't know why but this looks super-deep as it rotates! It seems to have a different 'flavour' to the other stones listed here - it might be due to the video being not-quite-completely-head-on, but I find it interesting to look at (which is surely the point of any diamond!).

https://www.jamesallen.com/loose-diamonds/asscher-cut/1.21-carat-e-color-vs2-clarity-sku-4821985

I will say that at the moment, there seems to be an unusually large number of nicely-cut Asschers on the market - there have been hardly any when I've looked in recent months, so you are looking to buy at a good time!

@Matthews1127 might also be able to help in your search, I know she likes a good stepcut diamond ;))
Oh WOW!!!! Let me sit nice on my recliner and go to town!!!!
Will check them all out and be back soon!!! LOL

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Royal asscher is probably the only cut I would buy without observing it. The parameters are so precise.
Finger crossed the seller can go down the price to my budget.
I asked for video but still waiting ;))

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium

Okay, I like:
1.65ct GSI1
1.57ct G-VS1
1.38ct D-VVS2

What you all think?
I can’t make decision from this three yet and I’m still looking other stones too.
Other than JamesAllen, any other online website is good?
Blue Nile I feel the price is higher around 1,5-2k from other web? I can be wrong.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Okay, I like:
1.65ct GSI1
1.57ct G-VS1
1.38ct D-VVS2

What you all think?
I can’t make decision from this three yet and I’m still looking other stones too.
Other than JamesAllen, any other online website is good?
Blue Nile I feel the price is higher around 1,5-2k from other web? I can be wrong.
I like all three - but then they appealed to me enough to highlight them :razz: lol

I would await others' input!

The Royal Asscher is definitely worth checking out, though - they are rare and usually very expensive, so if you can get the one linked to, you would be lucky :)
(Check the returns policies, though - it could be worth sending it to a PS-approved appraiser direct from the purchase, so it could be checked for damage and remove the risk of "you damaged it!" claims!)

-Asscher-

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I like all three - but then they appealed to me enough to highlight them :razz: lol

I would await others' input!

The Royal Asscher is definitely worth checking out, though - they are rare and usually very expensive, so if you can get the one linked to, you would be lucky :)
(Check the returns policies, though - it could be worth sending it to a PS-approved appraiser direct from the purchase, so it could be checked for damage and remove the risk of "you damaged it!" claims!)
Yes will see what others input about it.

How to find another Royal Asscher other than the one on eBay?

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results