shape
carat
color
clarity

Asscher Basics/Pre-set Bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
hi all!

i''m very much into RBs but when it comes to fancy cuts, i''m no expert by any means! i''ve recently been drawn to asschers and would like get a band. a lot of bands i''ve seen have pre-set stones; however, after reading numerous threads, it seems that it''s pretty difficult to find nice loose asschers so i''m assuming it''d be even more difficult to find a pre-set band with well cut stones. one band i like comes with G/H, SI stones (i''m thinking i should stick with F/G, VS with this cut).

i know specs can''t tell the whole story with asschers and it''s best to see them in person but for someone who doesn''t know much about the cut, some basic tips and general guidelines would help a ton! if i were to purchase loose stones, what are some asscher basics/rules i should stick to? also, are well cut smaller asschers (under .20 cts.) hard to find?

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have you seen these at signed pieces/facets collection? I cant tell you what to look for in an asscher but lots of PSers
have bought rings from the facets collection and have nothing but good to say. Here is the link. They use anywhere
from D-G color stones and VVS-VS clarity depending on what you pick.

Good luck!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Check out Precision Set - they had some gorgeous asscher bands that I tried on, but I ended up getting one from Blue Nile because it was faster (we had to order them rush). The Blue Nile band also has excellect diamonds.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
thanks for the suggestions! i have seen the facets bands. does anyone know how they're able to sell their pieces at such affordable prices? especially since most of the pieces are in platinum and they use quality stones. the skeptic in me wonders if it's too good to be true (but apparently not, since their bands have gotten rave reviews from PSers).

vespergirl- glad to hear you like your BN band. i've looked at their site and seen some pretty rings. BTW, i just commented on your cute doggie over in the hangout thread. she's adorable!

i still want an asscher band but all the beautiful u-ternity bands with RBs over in SMTR are making me want rounds now!

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
There's a cure for that. Check out Sasha Primak, either on their page or on Pearlman's.

wband789.jpg

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
2.gif
thanks mercoledi!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results