shape
carat
color
clarity

Asking for good luck dust for my dh...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you susimoo, thing, Jennifer, centralsquare, lulu, LJL, Yssie, rosetta, mscushion, and Zoe!

Rosetta, thanks for the advice. You are right- we should all have mole checks and I have been delinquent in doing that for myself so I am going to schedule one after my dh is given a clean bill of health. I hope everyone here schedules one as well if they do not regularly have it done.

Thanks everyone! I appreciate your support and good wishes and will let you know how it goes.

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Truckloads of dust for your DH Missy! I've been down this road and had the surgery (on my arm). I'm not sure I would have been up to a full court company event right after. I actually felt fine, but I took it easy, just to be safe. Please try to talk your hubby into not overdoing it, even if he feels fine. Hugs to both of you and hope you can put it behind you really soon!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much Yenny! He promised me that he will see how he feels before he goes right back to work. Right now I am concentrating on the surgery itself and hoping it goes well and everything is clear.
I am glad your surgery went well Yenny!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Much dust!

If it makes you feel any better, my SIL was diagnosed at 31 with aggressive stage 4 melanoma, she had an operation and a year of chemo. She was given a 30% chance of surviving 5 years... 6 years on she is fine and has just had a baby.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Much healing dust for your husband. I have had two melanomas removed in the past 18 months and I am doing well. I'm seen frequently by my dermatologist and my surgeon so that anything that might be suspicious is biopsied immediately. Please let us know how your DH is going.

moosemom

Shiny_Rock
Tons and Tons of dust sent your way - along with a whole bunch of prayers.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Keeping you all in my payers.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Sending good thoughts and lots of dust!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my Pandora, how scary! I am so glad your SIL is doing just fine. Thank you for sharing and wishing continued health for your SIL!

Risingsun, thank you for your good wishes and thank you for sharing. I am happy to hear that you are doing well and that you continue to be vigilant in maintaining your health. Sending continued good health dust and wishes your way!

Thank you moosemom, skippy and siamese for your good wishes. Much appreciated.

We are due at the hospital tomorrow at 6:30 AM and surgery scheduled for 7:30 AM so fingers crossed it goes well!
Thank you all for the good luck dust and good wishes!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Best of luck and dust for you!! :wavey: :wavey:

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
Missy, tons of hugs, dust, and well wishes for you. I'm sending positive thoughts in your direction.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
*Dust* :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you iLander and pilsnpinkysmom!
Thanks Gypsy! I am looking forward to seeing what beautiful OEC you ultimately choose btw!

Off to the hospital soon. Very nervous and very tired. Hope this goes well!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The surgery went well and we will know more next week when the biopsy results come back.
My dh went to work if you can believe it and his surgeon was amazed that he was walking so well right after surgery. Though he was not thrilled my dh was going to work LOL.

I am relieved and hope the results next week show a clean bill of health.

Thank you everyone for your support. I appreciate it.

cookies

Brilliant_Rock
Lots of dust on your way!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad the surgery is over and that you get wonderful results!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results