shape
carat
color
clarity

Ashford?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

karenk

Rough_Rock
I have found a ring online that I absolutely love. But, seems like it may be too good to be true. What do you think: White gold semi-bezel set three-stone round brilliant tw 1.00 carat approx. Diamonds not certified. Will come with appraisal, and I was told the cut would be good. $2048. It comes with a 30 day moneyback guarantee. The ad says the stones are H in color, SI clarity. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!! I have already sort of started the process of ordering a ring locally. (I am on the list) A .52 carat diamond for $1300.00 and she is making the setting out of white gold. I am very unsure of what to do. I like the ring online best, but I want beautiful diamonds. Or just one at least. Or, should I go to her and ask her if she can make the same ring?

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Karenk,Nice ring indeed...
VH487S_8.jpg
I think both ways are ok. Ashford ring is fairly priced plus 30 days money back - there is no risk.I also don't see why you cannot show the picture of the ring to your local jeweler. It is very possible that she can get you the same settings.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results