shape
carat
color
clarity

ASHA V5 F color pictures........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
Well, when I saw the price went down low on the premium Asha''s, I decided to take a bite. I needed a durable stone to put into my original x-prong engagement setting so that I''d be able to wear it for sentimental reasons. I was pleasantly surprised. You know, I really wonder if the Asha is more durable or if it''s just a marketing ploy. I tend to be cautious of what I read. I hope this lasts awhile. Remember this is supposedly the NON- H&A version and really my camera skills suck.

64898-ashapremium.jpg

marriahlyn

Shiny_Rock
This picture was taken in the window with the sun shining in the back of the stone. I'm shocked I got such a nice photo. I love the tool kit Barry & Judah sent with my diamond when I bought it.

64928-asha.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
That's really pretty!!!!

My only beef about the Asha is how darn expensive they are....not to mention the fact that they sell face cream and handbags too ?

1.gif
But again, that's really really pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results