color
clarity

ASET & Photo of Emerald I'm considering-Step cut lovers Help

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Re: ASET & Photo of Emerald I'm considering-Step cut lovers

StacylikesSparkles said:
woofmama|1343310386|3240464 said:
Stacy: I really am very happy with the diamond and want to Thank you for the feedback & encouragement on buying a K.
Your ring is fantasic and was one of the diamonds that got me looking at warmer color step cuts. I'm thrilled with it & feel like I got a kick-ass stone for a phemonial price. Once a have it set I'll post better pics but I can say that this puppy looks very white :appl:

I'm so delighted to hear that you started looking at K colored step cuts based on my ring! I just love it and you're absolutely right about the kick a$$ pricing for the K colored options! I was skeptical myself until I saw K colors in person and then I told my then BF (now FI!!) that I would be pissed if he paid for higher color. We both adore my ring! In fact, we're picking up my wedding bands tonight! I'll start a new thread once I have them in my hand (or on it!).

Congratulations on an amazing purchase! I'm ready to see more pictures lol

I'll try to take some better pics Sunday & post them here.I can't believe how much the price changes for lower colored stones. A very well kept secret of the diamond world, except for peeps who do their research like all of the PSers. So glad I found this site.

How exciting to be picking out your bands! Can't wait to see what you choose. Will you go with rose gold to match your setting?

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Re: ASET & Photo of Emerald I'm considering-Step cut lovers

Hi Gypsy :wavey:

I'm not much of a technology person and just typed a big reply which I somehow deleted. :(sad

Thank you for posting the setting suggestions...those are great ideas and gorgeous.

I will write a bit more about my thoughts on the settings early next week. Have to work all day tomorrow so need to get some rest.

Thanks for all the help so far. You're a doll :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results