shape
carat
color
clarity

ASET / IS review

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kaigun02

Rough_Rock
Hi PSers,

Thanks to Whiteflash, I now have IS and ASET shots of the diamond I''m interested in. What an absolute turnaround from the customer service I experienced at Blue Nile. I''ll go back and post an update to that thread in a minute, but at the moment I''m far more excited to hear what everyone thinks of this IS shot.

It looks pretty good to me, but as I''ve stated before on here, I''m certainly no expert.

-J

IS_GIA2101945899.jpg

kaigun02

Rough_Rock
And the ASET shot...

AST_GIA2101945899.jpg

kaigun02

Rough_Rock
Sarin report for those who know way more than I do about this game...

SARIN_GIA2101945899.jpg

kaigun02

Rough_Rock
And, finally, in case anyone was curious, the 40X photo.

Wow, my internet is at blazing speed this morning. I just hope it loads this fast when it''s time to review everyone''s commentary.

Thanks you guys!!!! (and gals)

-J

DI40X_GIA2101945899.jpg

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
I know virtually nothing about diamonds so I can''t comment (except to say that the 40x photo looks great). I just wanted to say that I''m so glad you''ve found a good vendor to work with, and that things are getting easier for you in terms of this process. Thanks for your service to our country!

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Looks good to me.

ct-appr

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Very nice! I think you need to look at a few poorly cut stones to get a perspective on how beautiful this stone is.

loverock

Shiny_Rock
looks great!

what happen with bluenile?

ChunkyCushionLover

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/19/2009 7:18:59 PM
Author: kaigun02
Sarin report for those who know way more than I do about this game...
Nice balance of fire and brightness and Idealscope doesn''t show much leakage. SHIP IT!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great diamond and all looks in order.

kaigun02

Rough_Rock
Loverock,

I just had a hard time getting BN to do what I wanted them to do, which was ship to an appraiser so I could know a bit more about the stone before I was stuck with it. I made a hyperlink to the story in the original post. (click on "Blue Nile")

For everyone,

Thanks for the feedback!!! I wired my payment to WF yesterday and can''t wait for them to finish. Look for photos of the completed ring in the not too distant future.

-J

stone-cold11

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good luck. :)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 8/21/2009 7:23:22 AM
Author: kaigun02
Loverock,

I just had a hard time getting BN to do what I wanted them to do, which was ship to an appraiser so I could know a bit more about the stone before I was stuck with it. I made a hyperlink to the story in the original post. (click on ''Blue Nile'')

For everyone,

Thanks for the feedback!!! I wired my payment to WF yesterday and can''t wait for them to finish. Look for photos of the completed ring in the not too distant future.

-J
Congrats - its a great stone, no leakage and it looks superb!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results