shape
carat
color
clarity

ASET and Idealscope Feedback?

camomof4

Rough_Rock
Let me know your thoughts on the ASET and Idealscope images for this antique OEC please? Thanks in advance!

2_226.jpg 1512-officelight_gray-14.jpg 1512-officelight_gray-15.jpg 1512-officelight_gray-16.jpg

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
By antique OEC standards it has the potential for very good to excellent light return and should be a very lively stone.

camomof4

Rough_Rock
Karl_K|1443021204|3930854 said:
By antique OEC standards it has the potential for very good to excellent light return and should be a very lively stone.

this is good to hear! thanks. The vendor I'm working with is great and he says it's a fantastic stone, but buying long distance is a challenge for me so I like to gather as much info as possible. I'm no expert with ASETs but I knew this crew would have some feedback for me.

any questions i should be asking? does culet look slightly off center? I believe symmetry is either GIA good or very good, so I'm hoping it's just the angle of the photo, but i'm not sure.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
culet looks reasonably well centered to me, with these stones it would not be unusual for them not to be.

The most common issue with them is girdle chips, fairly easy to repair but should be addressed while it is out of the setting and on the sellers dime unless a discount is given.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results