Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

As requested-handmade S. Schreiber earrings!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
4,034
I posted these in the pear clubs thread and I was requested to start my own. These are handmade, 18kyg with 18wg around the .52ctw pears that where provided by me. So glad I had them sitting in my jewelry box waiting to be adorned. They turned out perfect. The details, craftmanship on these are sheer artistry. Scott Schreiber is truly a talented jewelery designer. :appl:

Photos courtesy of Scott- a talented photographer too!!!

CIMG4508.JPG

CIMG4510.JPG

CIMG4514.JPG

CIMG4515.JPG
 

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
4,034
earshot... ::)

CIMG4520.JPG

Me and Scott Schreiber earrings 001.JPG

Me and Scott Schreiber earrings 016.JPG
 

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Oct 20, 2007
Messages
6,301
Lovely! The details are so pretty, I love the beaded edging.

Who is Scott Schreiber?
 

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Joined
Jan 8, 2008
Messages
2,362
I am loving the Florentine finish. You never see that these days, most younger jewelers probably wouldn't even know what that is. So Pretty!
 

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
4,034
Addy|1313959590|2995882 said:
Lovely! The details are so pretty, I love the beaded edging.

Who is Scott Schreiber?

I found out about him through another Pricescope member that had some gorgeous earrings done by him. Not sure if she posted them on here or not but if not, I will let her "out" herself! He is a jeweler out in Tracy, CA...... you can google him since I don't think I am aloud to put a link here.
 

Eskiez

Shiny_Rock
Joined
Jun 21, 2010
Messages
126
Wow! I am not usually a lover of yellow gold or pear stones but those are stunning! I absolutely LOVE them! :appl:
 

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
22,488
Those are just gorgeous and look so well made!
 

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 27, 2007
Messages
24,114
Very pretty.
 

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 19, 2004
Messages
21,152
HI:

Send them to me--immediately! OHMIGOD! :love:

Sorry did I say that out loud......

cheers--Sharon
 

Snooper

Brilliant_Rock
Joined
May 1, 2006
Messages
1,260
Those are exquisite! the yellow gold looks so rich and buttery!! Wear them in good health :)
 

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 23, 2005
Messages
12,664
They are beautiful - now I understand the new ring even better. Love seeing something new and different!
 

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joined
Aug 8, 2005
Messages
40,198
OMG. Those are GORGEOUS! WOW. I think they may be my favorite earrings on PS, period. They are amazing! Wear them in the best of health.

I'm a bit green with envy. :Up_to_something:
 

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
4,034
MissStepcut|1313987543|2996300 said:
Can I ask what PS jeweler his price points are similar to?


I can't disclose a price but I will say this, he was far more reasonable than most PS jewelers as well as any local jeweler........ !! That said, not just anyone could do the work that he does. Here is one of the pics he sent me to show me the actual process of how these came together.

rpotter4.JPG
 

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
4,034
Gypsy|1313985910|2996290 said:
OMG. Those are GORGEOUS! WOW. I think they may be my favorite earrings on PS, period. They are amazing! Wear them in the best of health.

I'm a bit green with envy. :Up_to_something:

Thanks Gypsy! I know you have a few pieces that are one of my favorites on P.S. too !!!!
 

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 29, 2011
Messages
1,720
cushioncutnut|1314017982|2996443 said:
MissStepcut|1313987543|2996300 said:
Can I ask what PS jeweler his price points are similar to?


I can't disclose a price but I will say this, he was far more reasonable than most PS jewelers as well as any local jeweler........ !! That said, not just anyone could do the work that he does. Here is one of the pics he sent me to show me the actual process of how these came together.
Thank you for sharing. They're stunning and I will probably email him for a quote next time I have a project going. His website doesn't have any scrap of pricing info either though, so it will be a shot in the dark.

If there is one thing I could change about the jewelry industry, it would be pricing transparency.
 

mesmerized

Rough_Rock
Joined
Apr 8, 2011
Messages
29
Beautiful, and so different. The diamonds also look so much bigger than your stated size. They are certainly one of a kind.
 

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
4,034
MissStepcut|1314031586|2996628 said:
cushioncutnut|1314017982|2996443 said:
MissStepcut|1313987543|2996300 said:
Can I ask what PS jeweler his price points are similar to?


I can't disclose a price but I will say this, he was far more reasonable than most PS jewelers as well as any local jeweler........ !! That said, not just anyone could do the work that he does. Here is one of the pics he sent me to show me the actual process of how these came together.
Thank you for sharing. They're stunning and I will probably email him for a quote next time I have a project going. His website doesn't have any scrap of pricing info either though, so it will be a shot in the dark.

If there is one thing I could change about the jewelry industry, it would be pricing transparency.

He is a one man show and since each piece he does is not exactly the same and done by hand, and depending on the intricacy, it would be hard for him to quote prices. He will also take any of your old gold and use it towards the project. I think you would be pleasantly surprised once you email him and find out what he charges. He worked great with my budget. ...and he was quick too!
 

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Joined
Jun 29, 2011
Messages
1,720
Are we working off of different definitions of what a "quote" is, or did you have to go into the project blind as to price?
 

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Joined
Apr 28, 2008
Messages
11,613
Wow! Those are breathtakingly lovely. :appl:

What amazing work!
 
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    5.5 Carat Diamond Upgrade
    5.5 Carat Diamond Upgrade
    Style File: Julia Roberts
    Style File: Julia Roberts
    Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations
    Top 5 Honeymoon Destinations

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor



Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.
Top