shape
carat
color
clarity

As promised: KUTO'S to ULI @ orisisGems!

rparker1998

Shiny_Rock
Uli is awesome :) I can not recommend them enough :) *big cheesey smile*

He/She (?) allowed me to purchase a stone I had been drooling over for the last 3 days at an amazing price :). Please buy from this vendor to help show them the love as they say :)

*i hope this isn't against TOS - just braggin and fulfilling a promise)

BWise

Brilliant_Rock
Pictures pictures! No teasing!!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
rparker1998 said:
Uli is awesome :) I can not recommend them enough :) *big cheesey smile*

He/She (?) allowed me to purchase a stone I had been drooling over for the last 3 days at an amazing price :). Please buy from this vendor to help show them the love as they say :)

*i hope this isn't against TOS - just braggin and fulfilling a promise)

I agree Uli (who is a man), is a great and honest vendor. His prices are very fair too. I always ask for a discount as I'm a good customer, and word does get around.

rparker1998

Shiny_Rock
This stone just captivated me and I've always wanted a liquid flower stone, ever since I saw someone's red one on here - I just wanted a lighter one to show more of the refraction! I didn't care that the design was less rounded than normal - i loved it!

:vendors notes:
Golden Citrine from Madagascar in my unique "Liquid Flower" design. This is one of the first tests of this design less rounded than normal.
6.36 cts., 12.2 x 8.1 mm.

myfirstliquidflower.jpg

rparker1998

Shiny_Rock
I also scored these from Uli this week in Auctions :)

ULIchyrsoprase.jpg

ulismokeybaquettes.jpg

Ulispess.jpg

whiteopalphasecut.jpg

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Cool stones! I liked that chrysoprase but ultimately went with the round one in the end. I'm glad we didn't have to compete for it!

rparker1998

Shiny_Rock
me too!

THat chrysoprase, really jumped out at me when I saw it. I liked the opal, as I thought it would be interesting in person to have an opal that doesn't look like an opal. The baguettes, i'm going to probably sent in a ring (eventually) and the spess just spoke to me too - I think a nice yellow or rose gold bezel would be wonderful.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
Oh, the citrine is so nice! I also LOVE the opal, looked at that.

--- Laurie

P.S. RParker -- how about some pics of your Siberian? Gorgeous face!

rparker1998

Shiny_Rock
JewelFreak said:

--- Laurie

Hehe...he's not mine. Just liked the photo - but i should update him. I have a gorgeous boxer who is mine :)

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The stones are great! Congratulations. I like his liquid flower design, and I think you chose the best color.
Can't wait to see the two other stones. I bought several from him, and have set two. I'd love to set the septagon, but need to find a designer who can work with such a cut.

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
rparker1998 said:
JewelFreak said:

--- Laurie

Hehe...he's not mine. Just liked the photo - but i should update him. I have a gorgeous boxer who is mine :)

LOVE Boxers. Had a great one as a kid. They are Personalities.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You've been very busy; I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of your new Citrine, spessartite, and chrysoprase.

rparker1998

Shiny_Rock
Yes, they do have unique personalities. Mine snores like the dickens and LOVES to learn. Taught him high 5 in five minutes.

Chrono - I have about 30 stones I haven't photographed yet. Just drug out the photo box today; and am missing parts since move :(.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results