shape
carat
color
clarity

Artistic Colored Stones-Great Buying Experience

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Well I just wanted to pass on that I had a great buying experience from Barbara Smigel at www.acstones.com. I was in the market for a smaller round rhodolite garnet and she had a stone that fit the bill. Barbara was curtious, answered all my emails promptly and shipped the item expeditiously after receiving payment. I purchased a 1.8 CT. Rhodolite Garnet Flawless at 10x with slightly orangey, slightly purplish medium dark pink color. This round has great dispersion in many different lighting conditions. Now all I have left to do is pick out a pendant setting for a necklace for Regina. I was thinking maybe a dainty chain with an exquisite setting in the floral pattern like the settings I have seen Wink post from the experienced Vietemese jeweler who he works with. Let me know what you think of the stone.
35.gif

garnetrhodolite.jpg

widget

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, Josh!
30.gif

I''m with you...acstones is the best....one of my favorite sites to browse.

widget

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it looks positively droolworthy! Can''t wait to see some designs for this necklace!!
36.gif

nicky newark

Rough_Rock
Josh- I agree. I purchased an 8mm. round unheated Brazilian rubellite from A.C.S.(really nice cut and color). Barbara always does a great job.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Delightful! Lucky recipient!!

cheers--Sharon

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Regina likes white gold, so I think I will try to go with the White Gold Flower Motife pendant. I''ll keep you guys updated on the progress.
21.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
you are one busy color stone guy these days! lucky you and reginia!

movie zombie

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results