shape
carat
color
clarity

Articulate rather than calculate

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

goldenringlets

Shiny_Rock
Hi

While I appreciate the importance of numbers, what does a well- spoken (well-written), expressive, crowd think of this stone? Part of the fun of reading Jonathan's page are his comments about a stone. With this stone, the comments are relatively straightforward. How does this stone strike you, in adjectives, nouns, verbs, and adverbs? Go, on emote! Of course, any comments on the specs (and specks) also appreciated!

http://www.goodoldgold.com/1_511ct_f_si1_h%26a.htm

(ps anybody know how to make this hypertext for easier viewing?)

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Grammar all great, but the green, red and violet arrows get all the cheers. Enjoy!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow those Bscope visuals get me EVERY time...so beautiful. Love the flashes of color. One thing I would say is that the Scope image seems to be a little pale under the table, but the dark reds are present all over the stone...would see what (if anything) Rhino has to say about that...otherwise the thing is a knockout! Love the 9.8 on the Isee2!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results