shape
carat
color
clarity

Article: DESIGNER BRAND VS CUSTOM DESIGN

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
You are very welcome Andrey. Thank you for the opportunity!

We are well aware that many visitors to the forum today are looking for wedding rings that are very unique and personal. They often face this very decision at some point in their journey.

We hope they find some of the ideas in this article to be helpful in their thought process.

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Excellent tips Bryan. A great article for anyone looking for a customized piece, especially if they are interested in a particular designer's flair.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For some reason, when I click that link, it goes to an index page and not the article. I am looking forward to reading it!

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Diamond_Hawk|1446849234|3946447 said:
Excellent tips Bryan. A great article for anyone looking for a customized piece, especially if they are interested in a particular designer's flair.
Thanks Brian!

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
diamondseeker2006|1446953361|3946891 said:
For some reason, when I click that link, it goes to an index page and not the article. I am looking forward to reading it!
Thanks for pointing that out DS. I have notified Andrey.

In the meantime you can access the article by going to the Articles tab (link below). It is the first article listed (chronologically sorted)

https://www.pricescope.com/articles

psadmin

Brilliant_Rock
Staff member
Premium
My apology to everyone. I forgot to set setting for everyone to be able to get access to it. It is all good now.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
very informative, thank you very much.

Texas Leaguer

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Tekate,
Thank you for reading and for your comment!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results