shape
carat
color
clarity

artcarved engagement on the net and sea of diamonds??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

[email protected]

Rough_Rock
First of all HUGE thanks to everyone on this board I lost three hours without even knowing it just reading up on things I guess you could say im like your typical e-ring buyer too much research and not enough sense. After many trips out to many private jewelers in the area we finally started to get an idea of what we anted and what our tastes were. We looked at a lot of rings and none really spoke to us until we saw this one. My gf is picky and she liked a lot of of the blingy ones and as far i was concerned nothing really spoke to me that didn''t look like some one trying too hard for attention. For some reason this was the one that did it for both of us, we both felt it had tremendous pop and was very elegant without being to flashy. For some reason we still haven''t been able to find anything that comes close to the "feel" that everyone talks about. artcarved nadia

So like the obsessive person I am started to look around for the ring at other artcarved dealers and have found some differences in prices but nothing really drastic I was able to find it online at one particular place with a price that couldnt be matched
for a ballpark ive found the ring coming in at anywhere from 1400 to 1795 through most local places and the matching band around 1000
enter sea of diamonds http://seaofdiamonds.com/item.asp?invky=9106364
the setting and the band for 2000 supposedly theres even 15% coupons floating out there too
I mentioned this to my gf''s parents and they were concerned about doing business over the net like most people as they were concerned about warranty service reputation etc etc. My feeling is with a line like this that every single "Nadia" shoudl be the same much like any
civic" that comes from Honda .
SO after all of that whats everyones feelings were pretty much set on a round cut with the halo and the pavel channel setting. Ill prob be putting anywhere between .65-1.00 ct round stone in the middle and looking for F-H and somethign like Vs1-s2 depending on budget which will prob be around 3500 ish according to what i pick up the setting for.
THANKS AGAIN!
morgan in lancaster

02-ARTCARVED-31-V214ERD-E_XL_D.JPG

[email protected]

Rough_Rock
anyone heard of anything about sea of diamonds at all? I have this gut feeling if its too good to be true it prob is
THANKS in advance

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you should contact Art Carved and find out if Sea of Diamonds is an Art Carve dealer. If they say yes then
there shouldnt be a problem with the ring not being an Art Carved. I dont know anything about their customer
relations but if they have a good return policy that sould help alleviate some of your fear. Good luck with your hunt.

[email protected]

Rough_Rock
I wanted to bump this again as i just found out that sea of diamonds has a 20% off coupon and I spoke to artcarved and any problems could be taken to a local dealer for warranty service this is getting more interesting next step is calling sea of diamonds to see how their customer service is. Def would need some help in looking for a stone to put into this as well.
I''m looking for round cut between .75 to 1.0 tcw I''d like f-g color and somewhere Vs1-s2 I''d like very good to excellent in the cut I was looking in the $3500 range if anyone has any suggestions. Thanks again in advance

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results