shape
carat
color
clarity

Art Deco on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Hello all,

As a little project I''ve decided I''d like to get a nice art deco diamond ring as inexpensively as possible (but if it''s a nice ring I''m willing to pay more).

I''m thinking something in the $300-$700 range if I can get away with it.

I''ve seen some interesting stuff on ebay, but I was wondering if there are any realy good vendors out there?

Also any tips, or things I should look for in Art Deco? I don''t want to be ripped off.

I''m not expecting anything particulairly in diamond quality .
(I like the ones with a RB set in an octagonal setting with delicate filagree - not the modern "art deco" stuff)

Thanks for your time and assistance :)

gummibear

Shiny_Rock
Hi HopeDream!
35.gif
I just saw something similar come up on another thread...I have had good luck with Dover Jewelry and Melonypino on eBay.

They both sell antique, deco and estate pieces. Some of the items they sell are modern, pre-owned (especially Dover), but they usually have some nice filigree/deco items. I would watch their inventory for a few weeks and search their feedback for what rings like the one you want are typically selling for.

Good luck
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results