shape
carat
color
clarity

Art Deco OEC and Sapphire Ring

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Excellent, I'm so glad to hear that you came to a satisfying resolution!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
NovemberBride! Congratulations on the birth of your son! :appl: And I love this ring. :love: What a special commemoration of your son's birth.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good news, and if you have such a great appraiser at your fingertips then it seems like a no-brainer to get his opinion. I am impressed at how closely the ring matches the sellers specs too. Also, such a white old cut is very very rare, and worth keeping.

artdecolover71

Brilliant_Rock
I think it is breathtaking....I have looked at these rings in my local vintage jeweler and the prices are MUCH higher than you paid. Enjoy, it looks stunning on your pretty hand!

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I think it's beautiful, and you paid a good price for it. Wear it in good health! :appl:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
What a gorgeous ring and what a special heirloom to commemorate the birth of your son.

Jereni

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful and unique! Love it.

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
artdecogirl|1389404810|3590675 said:
Novemberbride, As you may guess I love love love your ring! The thing that draws me to this ring is the gallery, I just love the fine detail of the underside :love: It's like wearing cute underwear to work, it's all for you cause nobody else is going to see it but you know it is there and it makes you happy all day! Wear it in good health, it is beautiful :wavey:

What a great analogy! Just perfect. NB: I'm late to the party but I too think its a beautiful ring and think you did well.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results