shape
carat
color
clarity

Art Deco-Inspired OEC Band (Hello DiamondSeeker)

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Love your new band!! And you have a beautiful collection :love:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! I adore this beauty! Congrats!

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock
:love: :love: :love:

OMG - for such a long time I have wanted a ring like this

to know it can be developed and look as amazing as this inspires me to start my own project

:wink2:

well done - you wear it so well!!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
My jaw dropped at this ring & Laurens...love the look! Must have one! So glad you posted this. I admire so many rings I see here, but my budget isn't quite so big. This though is definately with-in price range. Very resourceful of you! Congrats & enjoy.

sapphirering

Shiny_Rock
Here are more photos from different angles as requested:
download-12.jpg
download-11.jpg
The ring looks kind of grubby here, but it's just a reflection of what I was wearing.
download-9.jpg

Thanks stargurl78! My collection is in infant stage compared to the PSers here. :twirl:

stci , I think we have similar taste so thanks for your compliment!

heliotrope and woofmama , I'm really happy with the cost of this ring too. There are a lot of amazing vendors reviewed on this forum, but I think it's also a good idea to check out your local jewelers. Particularly the ones that have been around for a long time - they might know craftsmen who employ old world techniques. I think because my bands are cast in wax that was hand-carved, it has a slightly quirky look and isn't machine-perfect. I happen to love that look, plus it's actually cheaper than doing CAD so I'm doubly happy! My bands sort of remind me of Cathy Waterman, who is one of my favorite designers. Here's a photo of her bands:

CW.jpg
Her bands look like the cast was hand carved, too.

Of course, I don't want all my jewelry to have that "handmade" look, but it's good to have some variety, I think. :)

heliotrope

Shiny_Rock

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your new band...you have a great eye!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's absolutely gorgeous on you!

kkal474

Rough_Rock
I love this ring!!!! Absolutely gorgeous. I would love to know the name of the metal smith that created this beauty for you. It is almost exactly what I was going for when my wedding band was created 5 years ago that Whiteflash screwed up although my ring has Asscher cuts. I have been wanting to have it remade but have been hesitant that it wouldn't be done right again. Thanks.

Kalrik

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is so beautiful. I love how it sits so low that it isn't thick between your fingers. It has a substantial presence without any bulk. I too would love to know the name of your jeweler.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results