shape
carat
color
clarity

Art deco diamond, ruby and onyx earrings

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
GET. OUT. Those earrings are stunning!! @elizat I'm pretty sure you have (to me) the best collection on all of PS. Can't wait to see the ear shots!

PS, how long are they?

elizat

Ideal_Rock
It is tremendously difficult to get a photo of these because whatever you move an inch or less they start to move. Any breeze or you move at all, they move with you! It makes it very difficult to get an earshot.

So I have a less than desirable indoor photo due to windy weather today, but at least they are somewhat static and then one outside.

PXL_20201201_155828907.MP.jpg PXL_20201127_221154232.jpg

oodlesofpoodles

Shiny_Rock
Trade
These are spectacular - I love all things deco and these are ticking all the boxes! Swoon!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Not only do I love these earrings but I love the fact you wore them to Jersey Mike’s even more!

Life is short, might as well wear the gorgeous jewels every chance we can! They are beautiful, love that color combo.

We don't get out much anymore... I felt it was appropriate.

elizat

Ideal_Rock
Thanks to all for the nice comments! I am pleasantly surprised that as many of you like these that do! I was thinking it would crickets because they are unusual!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I’d never want to take those off!! Imagine the life they led prior to joining your family! Enjoy them for many years to come!

That is part of the reason I love antique and vintage so much. I wish I knew the stories. I bet a fancy lady that went to parties wore these- maybe in some flapper clothing! Now they are with a homebody with lots of cats and wears them to get sandwiches, but enjoys them all the same!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
GET. OUT. Those earrings are stunning!! @elizat I'm pretty sure you have (to me) the best collection on all of PS. Can't wait to see the ear shots!

PS, how long are they?

Ah, thank you so much! That is really nice of you to say- I think my grouping of items is probably polarizing, one way or another for certain! I think one of the nice things here on PS is that you can see a little bit of everything and different styles too.

These are about 2.5 inches long and surprisingly, wearable for daily wear due to the onyx. I was on the fence for a long time, but glad I went for them. I realized I'd be quite upset if they sold!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I love this. Will there be an earshot please?

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous, love the colour of the rubies, thanks for sharing!

DK :kiss2:

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I posted above, but these are the best I could do due to the earrings movement!

PXL_20201201_155828907.MP.jpg

PXL_20201127_221154232.jpg

Wow they are gorgeous!!!! Sorry you have to repost. I'm such a dork.
I agree that the onyx makes the rubies and diamonds pop. I love them!

BrownGinger

Shiny_Rock
Holy smokes! Those are gorgeous!

Ceilimom

Brilliant_Rock
Your earrings are absolutely lovely. Ruby's, diamonds, onyx and white metal are a classic combination and then throw in the beautiful shapes- magnificent. Enjoy them and wear them often

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results