shape
carat
color
clarity

Art deco diamond, ruby and onyx earrings

elizat

Ideal_Rock
These are earrings I have had my eye on for over a year, I think. They will not be to everyone's taste, but I think they are pretty special.

These are from Gilded Lane. She's a lovely lady to purchase from if you have not worked with her before.

They are hard to photograph because they move so much, but I tried! I figured I would share them because we don't see a lot of earrings like this around here very much.

I wore them to Jersey Mike's to get sandwiches the other day! To some, it may look like they are more special occasion earrings, but I think that the onyx makes them more wearable everyday.

Some photos for all attached!

PXL_20201130_190427940.jpg PXL_20201130_190227656.jpg PXL_20201130_190510031.jpg PXL_20201130_190500274.jpg

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are amazing!!!

lissyflo

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
❤️ You already know that I adore them! They are absolutely perfect - I’d rock them anywhere and everywhere.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll go ahead and say that if they aren't to your tastes - you're broken :bigsmile:

So much glamorous gorgeousness happening here :love: Love the shape, the drop style, the drop length, the colours... And YES to wearing them out and about!! The onyx and the fact that there's no pave in the bottom drop makes them so wearable!!

I know you were thinking about these for a bit - so glad they went home with you :appl:They fit your style and they're right at home your collection ::)

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is it about onyx and white metals? Throw diamonds and rubies in there and I'm dead. :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: So chic, cool, edgy and retro at the same time. FAB.U.LOUS. Will you please please please post some ear shots?

Bluemuse

Shiny_Rock
They are gorgeous @elizat!!
Love the Art Deco lines, those yummy ruby tear drops and all the elements together add up to a dramatic, beautiful statement. I agree that the onyx makes them able to flex between very dressy and a more casual look. Enjoy!!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow! Utterly gorgeous :kiss2:

As for the sandwich shop, these wouldn't even look out of place with an up-do whilst soaking in the bath!

JPie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love onyx in earrings, but I can never do them justice because they get lost in my dark hair. Enjoy those! They’re beautiful.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are earrings I have had my eye on for over a year, I think. They will not be to everyone's taste, but I think they are pretty special.

These are from Gilded Lane. She's a lovely lady to purchase from if you have not worked with her before.

They are hard to photograph because they move so much, but I tried! I figured I would share them because we don't see a lot of earrings like this around here very much.

I wore them to Jersey Mike's to get sandwiches the other day! To some, it may look like they are more special occasion earrings, but I think that the onyx makes them more wearable everyday.

Some photos for all attached!

PXL_20201130_190427940.jpg PXL_20201130_190227656.jpg PXL_20201130_190510031.jpg PXL_20201130_190500274.jpg

wow !
the onyx makes the ruby pop !

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I'll go anywhere you want if you wear those lovelies! :love:
Smokin'!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
What is it about onyx and white metals? Throw diamonds and rubies in there and I'm dead. :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: So chic, cool, edgy and retro at the same time. FAB.U.LOUS. Will you please please please post some ear shots?

I will try to get one outside in the daylight tomorrow. I have one I took inside, but it doesn't really do them justice. The rubies have a nice glow to them! I am quite pleased with these and they are also, surprisingly, not too heavy!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I love onyx in earrings, but I can never do them justice because they get lost in my dark hair. Enjoy those! They’re beautiful.

Mine is a copper toned dark blonde. Not really strawberry, but light-ish still. The black does stand out!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Not only do I love these earrings but I love the fact you wore them to Jersey Mike’s even more!

Life is short, might as well wear the gorgeous jewels every chance we can! They are beautiful, love that color combo.

caf

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!!

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
Those are stunning!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are really beautiful! Love the look!

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
The amount of glamour oozing out of these is incredible!!
Adore :love:
Need ear shots.
Lots!

emeraldgalB

Rough_Rock
Love them. And while they could totally be dressed up, I agree with wearing them to Jersey Mike's as well This pandemic has had me wearing my 'nice' jewelry at any and every opportunity lol.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results