shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you worried about the Coronavirus?

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok. Ok. @nala that... I have no words. That clip is so upsetting.

Comparing to George Floyd? I have a double layer cotton mask with Merv 13 filter material inside. Breathing through it doesn't compare to breathing free of a mask. It also doesn't compare to someone pressing their knee to my neck and completely cutting off my air supply. I have words for that woman that I can't post here.

The young boy they interviewed is great for sensationalized news which I usually try to tune out, but man oh man. Watching him mimic what he has been tough by ignorant adults is heartbreaking.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok. Ok. @nala that... I have no words. That clip is so upsetting.

Comparing to George Floyd? I have a double layer cotton mask with Merv 13 filter material inside. Breathing through it doesn't compare to breathing free of a mask. It also doesn't compare to someone pressing their knee to my neck and completely cutting off my air supply. I have words for that woman that I can't post here.

The young boy they interviewed is great for sensationalized news which I usually try to tune out, but man oh man. Watching him mimic what he has been tough by ignorant adults is heartbreaking.

I totally agree! It’s infuriating!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@House Cat, sorry to hear about your son, I hope he makes a speedy recovery.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DD had a patient who was tested positive for the virus, but so far she haven't shown any symptoms. I hope she doesn't pass the virus to any of us in the family.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DD had a patient who was tested positive for the virus, but so far she haven't shown any symptoms. I hope she doesn't pass the virus to any of us in the family.

Oh no! Can she quarantine for 14 days?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

@Dancing Fire I hope she stays well and quarantines for two weeks.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope everyone stays well @Dancing Fire.

One of my niece‘s friends tested positive about a week ago. The girl who tested positive has had no symptoms.

@Calliecake Why was she tested if she didn’t have symptoms? I’m wondering how the testing works..

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My nephew tested positive two days after school started. His only symptoms are lethargy and a lower back ache. 5 out of 7 homecoming king nominees (him included) are quarantined and they had to postpone homecoming. They live in a small Texas Friday Night Lights town so it's a big deal, lol. On a serious note, my sister and the rest of her family are symptom free after 10 days.

Sending big prayers for all of you and your families. @Dancing Fire. @Calliecake, @MamaBear

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
56 NYC schools now have positive staff. Students haven't even started yet.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What planet are those people from? It beggars belief that there are still people that think it’s a hoax :wall:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
56 NYC schools now have positive staff. Students haven't even started yet.

Oh no! I wish you could just not go to school! I am sending so many good wishes and healthy vibes your way! Stay well and stay safe!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My nephew tested positive two days after school started. His only symptoms are lethargy and a lower back ache. 5 out of 7 homecoming king nominees (him included) are quarantined and they had to postpone homecoming. They live in a small Texas Friday Night Lights town so it's a big deal, lol. On a serious note, my sister and the rest of her family are symptom free after 10 days.

Sending your nephew lots of healing vibes and good wishes. And may your sister and her family stay well.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@House Cat thinking of you and your son. How is he doing? Wishing him a speedy recovery and full healing.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Sending big prayers for all of you and your families. @Dancing Fire. @Calliecake, @MamaBear

@Gussie I hope your nephew gets better quickly...That’s good news that the rest of the family are symptom free. Will they get tested for antibodies later to see if they had it?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy @Big Fat Facets thankfully due to my pregnancy I am working remotely for students who are also full time remote. I am still fighting for my colleagues who are working in the buildings.

I’m glad you’re working from home and good luck fighting for your colleagues and their safety!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@House Cat thinking of you and your son. How is he doing? Wishing him a speedy recovery and full healing.

Thanks Missy. For the most part, he seems fine! He isn’t taking anything for the pain. They told me to wrap up his hand and stabilize his pinky with a popsicle stick until he’s seen on Monday. He needs to keep it still but he keeps trying to play guitar. That will be his biggest frustration, not being able to play. I hope it’s a good lesson teaching him not to punch things.

Karl_K

Super_Ideal_Rock
Trade
shots went ok. hardly anyone there.
The nurse had her mask under her nose im kickin myself for not raising a stink about it. I didnt realise it right away because out in the hall when she called me in she had it on right and had a face shield on.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
shots went ok. hardly anyone there.
The nurse had her mask under her nose im kickin myself for not raising a stink about it. I didnt realise it right away because out in the hall when she called me in she had it on right and had a face shield on.

I’m glad the shots went well @Karl_K I had the same thing happen when I had a mammo done. It made me so mad. Of course I didn’t say anything but I should have.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Calliecake Why was she tested if she didn’t have symptoms? I’m wondering how the testing works..

She spent two hours visiting with a friend in the friends home. The friend got sick the following morning and was running a high fever. After the friend tested positive, the company she works for wanted her to be tested because she spent time with someone who tested postive. She was stunned that she tested positive.

I’m not sure how the testing works here. My brother has had a fever for the past two weeks. He had the test done this weekend. He said someone at CVS came to his car and walked him through what to do. He said he did the test himself while sitting in the car in the parking lot. His test results came back negative today.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
She spent two hours visiting with a friend in the friends home. The friend got sick the following morning and was running a high fever. After the friend tested positive, the company she works for wanted her to be tested because she spent time with someone who tested postive. She was stunned that she tested positive.

I’m not sure how the testing works here. My brother has had a fever for the past two weeks. He had the test done this weekend. He said someone at CVS came to his car and walked him through what to do. He said he did the test himself while sitting in the car in the parking lot. His test results came back negative today.

Thanks @Calliecake I’m happy your brother tested negative. I was behind a person that took a covid test at cvs. I was wondering what was taking so long. I saw him drop a bag into a receptacle. When I drove up I saw it was for covid tests.. I wish we had home tests so we could take them before visiting with relatives. This has been the hardest thing for me to cope with..I want to hug my children and my grandchildren. I’m going to cry a river when I’m able to do so...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results