shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you going to get your SO an engagement present?

RhubarbPie

Shiny_Rock
I was interested in this topic too. And actually I didn't end up getting a gift for my FI when we got engaged but my parents got him a really stunning pair of monogrammed gold cuff links. He'll wear them for the wedding. This is a great gift I think and its also a nice gesture from my parents since his parents paid for my ring.

smithsmith

Rough_Rock
Once we get engaged, I will buy him an upright bass. :love:

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
i'm going to do a boudoir photoshoot and give him an album as an engagement gift. :naughty:

this is actually a two-part gift...i've been working really hard to get myself fit and healthy. once i get to my goal weight/size, i'm thinking it'll be around the same time we get engaged....it'll be just as much a gift for me as it will be for my FF.

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
Yes he wants an HD 3D TV but were waiting til we get a house which we wouldn't move into until after the wedding. The TV would probably be a wedding gift. The engagement gift would probably be season tickets to the Redskins game club level which is going to cost a good amount of change. His worth it though his done so much for me throughout the relationship to me it's the least I can do and I love him.

SomethingSinful

Shiny_Rock
Since he belongs to me mind, body and soul, I'm going to purchase the Possession bracelet from Piaget for his engagement present. :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results