shape
carat
color
clarity

Are you a

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Always across from each other. AT first I thought you were asking if we always sat on the same side of the table each time, like he always puts left arm towards wall and I always put right arm. So we have habit of HOW we sit across.
25.gif

snlee

Ideal_Rock
We usually sit across from each other. I like to see him when I talk to him.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
DH and I prefer four person square tables where we can sit at right angles to each other, because we are seated close and can see into one another''s eyes. Makes talking easy. In super huge booths that will seat six or more, we definitely sit together. The expanse seems to big and lonely, otherwise. Ordinary booths we will sit opposite, unless it is freezing cold in there. Then he has to sit next to me to keep me cozy.
2.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
I prefer opposite. DH prefers same side. So unless he does not care we usually sit on the same side.

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
We generally sit across from each other. Easier to talk when you are facing each other.

anyname

Shiny_Rock
we sit facing each other. I like looking at him when we talk, i feel if we aren''t face to face he doesn''t pay attention as well.

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/9/2009 9:55:56 AM
Author: Dancing Fire
always across from each other cuz i want to see her beautiful smile.
lol that''s what DH says, it''s really cute. We always sit across from each other, ever since our first date. "That''d make it much easier to look at him and so much to see" - that''s what I was thinking and I still do today.
9.gif
I sound mushy.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yup, same side, or at right angles to each other at a square table.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
DH and I always sit across from each other.

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
I love this topic! This is something my fiance and I have discussed quite a bit. We always sit across from each other or at right angles if it''s a square table.

Neither of us understands people who sit next to each other - it just seems so awkward for conversation! Also, my fiance''s a lefty AND he likes to cross his legs with one ankle on the opposite knee (if you can picture that) so there''s really not a lot of room left next to him!

Once we were at a restaurant where the table was configured so that there was no choice but to sit next to each other, and that was totally bizarre for us!
2.gif

fieryred33143

Ideal_Rock
The only time we ever sit next to each other is if we are forced to or if we are out with friends. Other than that we never sit next to each other.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results