shape
carat
color
clarity

Are Triton Tungsten Carbide rings made in China?

StoopidMonkey

Shiny_Rock
I've been shopping for my future wedding band and TC rings have caught my eye lately. Triton seems to be the major brand available but the price label Kay had on one Triton I tried on said "Made in China". I'm not sure whether this is a dealbreaker or not, but I've heard a lot about Chinese made TC rings not being up to par. Of course Triton's website has no means of contacting them since they want all questions to be routed through jewelers. Does anybody have any information/opinions on this?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My son-in-law's wedding band is from Tungsten World. I don't know where theirs are made, but his ring is very high quality and still perfect after wearing it daily for a year. They have a great return policy for future size changes. I am linking their info page so you can read more about Tungsten. Sorry I cannot answer your specific question.

http://www.tungstenworld.com/tungsten-info/#manufacturing

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
I got my husband's Mokume Inlay titanium band from boonerings.com and it was probably the single smoothest transaction I have made in my life. Super fast, and was super well made. I do think they may do Tungsten now also.

StoopidMonkey

Shiny_Rock
I've also heard that TC rings don't take to falls and hard knocks well, or is that being overstated? Also considering Scott Kay Cobalt.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Read my Tungsten World info page about the negatives of cobalt.

StoopidMonkey

Shiny_Rock
Thanks! Any more opinions/observations from Triton owners?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results