shape
carat
color
clarity

Are these two bands the same style?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
BlueNile band is .20ct (18 stones).

WF band is .30ct ACA stones (22 stones).

The thickness of the metal on the sides of the stones looks thicker on the WF band although they both claim to be 2mm wide.

If I were you I'd order the BN and see if it is close enough for your taste. If it's not then you could return it and go for the WF band, which will match perfectly. And ACA melee are beautiful!!

PS I think in the end you'll notice the difference.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I couldn't say positively, but they certainly "seem" extremely similar. However, one area where they may well be different, and most likely are, is in the cut of the diamonds. WF's will be H&A melee, BN's won't. Do you have any melee in your Ering? because if so, it may be noticeable next to the BN band. If not, it's up to you. I'd personally go for the better cut myself, but I'm picky.
5.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ditto Ellen, per usual
2.gif
there''s a (very) slight ct. difference for the individual stones, .0136 with WF vs. .0111 with the BN one.

They are the same style, but I think you would notice the difference in little details (width of ''rails,'' curve of the profile, height of the band off the finger) when next to your e-ring.

In the interest of full disclosure, I am all-or-nothing when it comes to matching. It needs to match perfectly or I don''t even try to match (hence my extremely non-matchy-matchy wedding set
3.gif
).

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
they do look close...personally, I''d save up and get the matching one from WF though...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results