shape
carat
color
clarity

Are these normal sapphire prices?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
please see link

http://www.multicolour.com/gallery/index.html

I like the light blue stones, but they seem almost too cheap.

gemexplorer

Rough_Rock
It is my point of view that sapphire prices like many gemstone prices are all over the board with different ranges - there are the rich supply of sapphires coming now from Madagascar, from East Africa and there will be more gems like rubies and tsavorites that will give the buyers today a richer range of prices.

Also, the e-commerce , if the gem dealers and jewelers know how to manuver as we do now on the Internet - they will be the first one to benefit from this immense and rich resources of the Internet - for as long as for those who likes the transparency, being honest and professional - any jewelers or new gem vendors can be "vertically" integrated from sources to client. By minimizing the "obstacles" or "Barriers" or the "tiers" of the "change of hands". This is a new reality and I welcome this new "setting" for the already "globalized" gem trade or diamond trade.

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prices are good at this site, but, as the major league business they are, no piece will be priced less or, to their merit more than its worth. Light blues, small, heated and not precision cut, are suposed to be cheap! The few unheated larger stones there are a marvel...

Good luck!
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results