shape
carat
color
clarity

Are these good measurements?? Will it sparkle good

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DenLogal

Rough_Rock
73.4%

Table %: 72%

Symmetry: Excellent

Polish: Excellent

Girdle: Thin to slightly thick

Culet: None

Fluorescence: None

Measurements: 5.77 x 5.67 x 4.16 mm

Length/width ratio: 1.02

Carat 1.12

Cut: Very Good

Color: G

Clarity: VVS2

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Den,

I take it this is a Princess? It might be a nice diamond but images such as ASET and detailed photos would tell us more. If the diamond is with an online seller you might be able to request the above. Or have you seen the diamond in person?

DenLogal

Rough_Rock
No-I cannot get Aset pics...BN does not give them out. I really like the profile of the diamond but I am not sure if it looks good to a more professional eye. I need to make a decision soon though.

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ok then, images won''t be possible. The diamond looks fine on paper but even then it is so hard to tell as there is so much info we are missing....BN do have a good return policy should you decide to order it and it wasn''t right for you. I take it you prefer high clarity?

justinislooking

Shiny_Rock
Den I considered buying from BN, but went with White Flash, because of their ASET and IS images. If WF doesn''t have images available, it is because they don''t have the diamond in-house. They can get the diamond and come up with some ASET/IS images for you if needed.

Also, I thought about using Solomon Brothers. They are less expensive than WhiteFlash. Their salesperson never returned my calls though, so I went with WF who had superior communication. SB is a diamond broker. They don''t have many of their diamonds in-house, but they can get the one you want and probably make some ASET/IS images for you. When I talked to them, I think they specifically mentioned ASET images. I can''t remember if we specifically talked about IS.

DenLogal

Rough_Rock
Yes- I would like a diamond with good clarity....Here is my dilema. I am looking for a diamond and setting. BN has the outfit I am looking for. GOG and WF do not have the right setting for me. The price of the diamond $5826 is the best price as well BUT I cannot get ASET pics....so I am torn here. Is there anyway this could be a real bad diamond???

Also, I need to get one in the next few days!!!!!HELP

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2009 12:38:41 PM
Author: DenLogal
Yes- I would like a diamond with good clarity....Here is my dilema. I am looking for a diamond and setting. BN has the outfit I am looking for. GOG and WF do not have the right setting for me. The price of the diamond $5826 is the best price as well BUT I cannot get ASET pics....so I am torn here. Is there anyway this could be a real bad diamond???

Also, I need to get one in the next few days!!!!!HELP
All you can do is order it and see what you think if this is the way you want to proceed Den, BN do have a good return policy in case it wasn''t what you wanted. Just to let you know, GOG have access to many more settings than you see on their website, so it wouldn''t hurt to ask.

DenLogal

Rough_Rock
Thank you for all your help......

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/23/2009 12:49:10 PM
Author: DenLogal
Thank you for all your help......
Most welcome and let us know what you decide!
35.gif

DenLogal

Rough_Rock
Many of the (in fact most) of the diamonds on WF don''t have Aset pics either......?? Do you have to request them

DenLogal

Rough_Rock
If I order it....what is the best way to judge the quality???

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The diamonds on WF which are in house usually do have ASET images. ASET would be the best way for you to judge the cut of this diamond, I will post a link where you can order one. They are easy to use and interpreting the results is straightforward once you read up.

http://www.ideal-scope.com/cart_zoom_item.asp?Id=23&ShowAdd=Y

http://www.ideal-scope.com/using_reference_chart_ASET.asp

http://www.highperformancediamonds.com/index.php?page=education-performance

Also if you have a Jareds near you, take a field trip and ask to see their AGS0 cut grade Princess. Then you can compare the BN diamond with these purely as a comparison so you can see how diamonds of pretty much known cut quality look and behave.

DenLogal

Rough_Rock
Thank you....I think I am going to pull the trigger
26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results