Carnevil

Rough_Rock
RB, GIA certified, White Gold 4prong baseket Earrings:

.75, G, SI1, Triple Triple Ex (.8 HCA )
.75, G, SI1, Triple Triple Ex (.7 HCA)

TOTAL= $7000

One has H&A on GIA cert
The other has them, but not on cert.

Is this a fair price for the pair? I am ready to go....just making sure with everyone here...

You all are great and I always recommend this site...
Thanks again,
Carnevil

nfowife

Brilliant_Rock
looks to be a fair deal compared to the search I have found. Not a steal, but certainly on par.

Carnevil

Rough_Rock
Thank you for your feedback.

I feel it's very difficult to get a steal for amazing stones....

To me, if it's a par deal, that it is a steal....in this industry and from what I've seen....it's a crazy if you don't do your homework.

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Carnevil|1307989448|2944849 said:
Thank you for your feedback.

I feel it's very difficult to get a steal for amazing stones....

To me, if it's a par deal, that it is a steal....in this industry and from what I've seen....it's a crazy if you don't do your homework.
Carne,

Good attitude. I think there are an awful lot of customers who back themselves into a corner by looking for a needle in a haystack and instead of finding the best deal they just end up frustrated and buying from the biggest liar. There are NO steals out there, at least not when you're buying from dealers or others who know what they have. There's a whole different set of problems that come from buying from completely uninformed sellers and although there are occasionally deals to be had there, it's not a marketplace for the faint of heart. Buying from a dealer who both knows and will tell you what they have and who charges a fair price for it is an entirely satisfactory solution.

A specific note on your stones above. GIA doesn't grade hearts and arrows. If it says something on the cert, it's quoting a girdle inscription. People can and do write all manner of interesting things on girdles and GIA is NOT attesting to the accuracy of what it says, only that something is written there.

Carnevil

Rough_Rock
You are correct! I forgot about that...
GIA does not grate H&A.

That's funny,,,

Thanks again for your comments...much appreciated!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results