shape
carat
color
clarity

are mens wedding bands resizeable?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

going2bbroke

Rough_Rock
I went to my local mall and saw that mens wedding bands were 50% off, since i''m looking to purchase my band soon i wanted to take advantage of this deal. I saw a few nice bands that i liked. I was told that i could not resize these rings because they have a pattern on them. something like this: http://www.bluenile.com/product_details.asp?oid=5927&catid=127&filter_id=0&nav1=band_channel.asp&page=1&col=2&row=5&pos=14&set_shape=
or
http://www.bluenile.com/product_details.asp?oid=4939&catid=127&filter_id=0&nav1=band_channel.asp&page=2&show_all_pages=0&col=3&row=3&pos=9&set_shape=

See the line on the outside?
can anyone tell me if this is true? I was planning on buying one and taking it to downtown LA or to a jewlery store to have it sized down. would this be possible?
does it matter if it is titanium or platinum or a combination of both?

Thanks!

PS
the rings i saw were at macys

plg_cp

Rough_Rock
I'm pretty sure that titanium can't be resized. As for the WG one you linked, technically it could be done, but matching the pattern might not be that easy, although it is not as detailed as a lot of other bands.

If you already know that you'd need to resize it, I'd probably try to find something in the correct size.

Mark

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t think titanium can be resized...but they are cheap so you could buy a new one if you had to. WG can be sized, platinum can be sized as well with a tiny mark on the ring.

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
RE: The Discount

I''d suggest you compare the pricing on similar items, at other stores.

Often Macy''s and other mall type stores, just mark the prices up to mark them down.

Make sure it is really a discount. If you are a prudent shopper, you may find you can buy this for an amount equal to the sale price at another retailer.

Rockdoc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results