shape
carat
color
clarity

Are FLANDERS and LUCERE the same?????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Charmed

Shiny_Rock
I absolutely love the look of the lucere diamond. On a site I was browsing, it stated that FLANDERS and LUCERE were the same but different brand names. Is this true? I am very curious!

Thank you in advance for your feedback!!!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Charmed, they have different faceting.

. [/u][/u]

flanders_lucere.gif

niceice

Brilliant_Rock

----------------
On 3/6/2003 7:46:14 PM Charmed wrote:
I absolutely love the look of the lucere diamond. On a site I was browsing, it stated that FLANDERS and LUCERE were the same but different brand names. Is this true? I am very curious!

----------------
As you can clearly see from the plotting diagrams that Leonid posted, the Flanders and Lucere are distinctly different in terms of their faceting... We're curious, did the web site that indicated the cuts were the same actually sell them?

In terms of visual performance, the Flanders & Lucere are extremely similar... Both give the average princess cut and radiant cut diamonds a real run for their money...

pleezd

Rough_Rock
I was very interested in the flanders for a long time, so I did a TON of research, and saw many.

the flanders is nothing like the lucere. The lucere has a step crown -- similar to Tiffany's Lucida. The flanders has a brilliant crown. Both have brilliant pavillions. In my experience, the flanders stones are better cut, more brilliant, and more expensive
2.gif

the dream is another branded modified square brilliant you might run across -- similar to the flanders, with a brilliant crown -- but with H&A as well. It is marketed by Hearts on Fire, with an associated markup. But it is quite beautiful....

hope that helped!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results