shape
carat
color
clarity

Are asymmetrical/ sideways necklaces just a trend?

Klb4556

Rough_Rock
Wondering, if so, what the longevity might be, so I don't invest in a piece that will just go out.

Thanks so much

Something like this: Screenshot 2018-02-04 at 2.34.36 AM.png

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think I'm missing something.. how is a sideways necklace any different to a normal one, worn sideways?

Bron357

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, I’m “in fashion”, my necklaces are always hanging crooked around my neck.
I think it’s just a passing fad, next month everyone will be wearing their necklaces correctly and I’ll go back to be a “dag” (Aussie speak for fashion failure!)

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had a double strand of pearls strung so that I can show off the nice clasp when I wear it in the front on the side.
When I can eventually afford a paved diamond ball clasp, I shall re-string my nicer pearl necklaces so that they can interchange with the clasp, and be worn with the clasp in the front on the side.
Don't really care about trends, just stick to what I like.
DK :))

Klb4556

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all your replies, it helped me make up my mind. I realized that if I like it and it seems "me" then I should get it no matter if it's trendy or not, but in the end, it doesn't seem like my style, but I wanted it to if that makes sense.

Thanks all

Klb4556

Rough_Rock
I think I'm missing something.. how is a sideways necklace any different to a normal one, worn sideways?
Usually the pendant or charm itself is much smaller/ dainty and has two bail holes ( if that's what you call it) or 2 pts of connection to the chain and lays sideways.

Wow, I’m “in fashion”, my necklaces are always hanging crooked around my neck.
I think it’s just a passing fad, next month everyone will be wearing their necklaces correctly and I’ll go back to be a “dag” (Aussie speak for fashion failure!)

LOL! This cracked me up. Also, is that your dog in your avatar?he/ she is precious!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results