shape
carat
color
clarity

Are any of you worried you won''t like the ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
I would totally nag your sister, and write him off altogether as far as getting your own opinions in!
I mean, that's why he's enlisted your sister in the first place, is it not?!!
So: provide your sister with a collage - a list - tell her constantly - be specific about measurements etc etc.
Show her your worst side! She is your 'secret weapon'!!

ETA: oh, I see he's softened up anyway! Good for him! (But still nag your sister!
11.gif
3.gif
)

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2009 2:35:40 AM
Author: lilylover
Thanks for all the encouragement, ladies! I told him tonight. We were in the car and I was like, ''I know you said you didn''t want me to talk about it, but I am going to tell you anyway. I really like thinner bands, like 2mm. My fingers are small so I think that would look best on me!''
He didn''t get mad at all, and was like, ''Um, I know! You may not realize this but I actually do pay attention.''
....Maybe I am worrying for nothing! Regardless, I am happy we have that straightened out!
That''s funny -- and good!! I would have been very surprised had he not been paying attention. This is such a big deal and huge purchase for both of you and both of you will feel so much joy at the engagement and pride (you at your perfect ring and he at having given you something that you like so much) that he will want to pay a lot of attention.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/13/2009 5:08:58 PM
Author: purrfectpear
If you want to have input, then have an adult conversation about it
1.gif
Yup.

I loved shopping together for the ring. It was a wonderful experience, and very romantic
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results