shape
carat
color
clarity

aqua/sapphire/diamond men''s w-ring?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Hi - my soon-to-be-fiance has said that he wants a brushed platinum wedding band with a small diamond, sapphire and aquamarine (sapphire and aquamarine are his and my birthstones, respectively). We found a local jeweler who will make such a ring for us, but I was wondering if any of you have seen and pictures of rings like this or including these stones, because he isn''t sure how he wants the stones placed in the band. Any images or links would be greatly appreciated. He is also open to having more than one of each stone, but generally prefers simple designs.
Thanks!

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I didn''t find a sapphire, aquamarine, and diamond combo ring , but I did this mock up instead AmberG.

WBC3252.jpg

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Here''s a titanium band.

Titanium_18kt_with_channel_set_diamonds.jpg

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Yeah - I have been looking online and they are all with diamonds only. Fortunately our jeweler will set the stones, we just need ideas to tell them how. Those pictures are really great ideas - its really nice to get an idea of what it would look like with the different colored stones in different places.

Thanks so much!

widget

Ideal_Rock
Keep in mind that sapphires come in lots of colors, in case you decide you don''t want two blues in the ring...yellow, pink, purple, etc etc...
1.gif

widget

jcb.jpg

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Amber if you need other ideas have a look here juwelcentre. I''m attaching another mock ring.

gents_titanium_14kt__diam_band.jpg

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium

ti__spaced_diamonds.jpg

tonysgeko

Shiny_Rock
Premium

ringsforever.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results