shape
carat
color
clarity

Aqua Pendant to ring

Garnetgirl

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful stone and pendant. I think it will make a lovely ring.

My only concern would be the halo. In general, on a ring, having the halo slanted away from the centre stone is more aesthetically pleasing than having it "flat" with the stone. This avoids the flying saucer look, as I've seen it called in other threads.

But since it's now a pendant, I would think that the halo is flat and in line with the stone. So just using the pendant as is to make a ring may not give the best result.

Just something you may want to think about.

ElizabethR

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Garnetgirl, I had looked at the halo and thought it was very slightly slanted away, which is what I'd like. I will aks them about that. For now I'm waiting for a video of the stone. Was hoping I'd have it today --- but not yet.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ElizabethR|1480651099|4104197 said:
This is a video of the aqua pendant. I think it looks good. The halo seems slightly tilted away from the stone which is fine. What do you all think ot it? Any suggestions?
thanks
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature... is moot point. [ATTACH=full]478810[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• 5_3.jpg
    5_3.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 161

ElizabethR

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Chrono, that's why I posted the video. You have keener eyes than me. I thought it looked slightly tilted, but your photo helps me understand the difference. You've been a great help. :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results