shape
carat
color
clarity

Appriaser in Orange County/Inland Empire

eyeleen

Rough_Rock
Anyone know of a reliable, good appraiser in the Orange County/Inland Empire area of Southern CA? I believe my boyfriend purchased the ring! We would like to get it appraised and insured right away.

Thank you!

eyeleen

Rough_Rock
Thank you! I will check him out. I like how he does it in front of you. That was something I was worried about.. whether or not appraisers do it in front of you or not in fear of them switching your diamond out. Maybe I'm just a bit paranoid but it is a big purchase!

James Allen says they provide an appraisal along with the diamond bought. Is this sufficient for insurance purposes or should I go ahead and get my own independent appraisal?

OCmom3xboys

Shiny_Rock
eyeleen|1304390047|2910753 said:
Thank you! I will check him out. I like how he does it in front of you. That was something I was worried about.. whether or not appraisers do it in front of you or not in fear of them switching your diamond out. Maybe I'm just a bit paranoid but it is a big purchase!

James Allen says they provide an appraisal along with the diamond bought. Is this sufficient for insurance purposes or should I go ahead and get my own independent appraisal?

I'm not sure what kind of appraisal comes with your purchase, I assume retail value appraisal. Most insurance companies only honor "replacement value" appraisal which most appraisers provide, knowing that you are getting jewelry appraise for insurance purpose. David provides "replacement value" certificate for insuring purpose and he also will tell you the retail value of your jewelry.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results