shape
carat
color
clarity

appreciate all the great advice fr PS colored gem lovers - my finds

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icet

Rough_Rock
I bought a really cheap and not so great loose ruby around 7 cts. I love the halo trend and instead of resetting my ER (got suddenly sentimental about it) i put the ruby in it instead =)

p.s.
i don''t own a real cam, using my cell phone but i wanted to let all the posters know that i appreciate all the great advice they give to everyone. and here''s a product of my ps obsession!!!

smallruby.jpg

icet

Rough_Rock
my blue sapphire stacking ring

sappire stacking.jpg

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/22/2008 7:47:47 PM
Author:icet
I bought a really cheap and not so great loose ruby around 7 cts. I love the halo trend and instead of resetting my ER (got suddenly sentimental about it) i put the ruby in it instead =)
Sure would love some more close-up pics!

LS

icet

Rough_Rock
i was trying to make the pic bigger but it wont attach. just told the dh that I need a real camera so i can post. I''LL borrow my sis'' camera tomorrow and try to take decent pics. I was so happy with the result i couldn''t wait to get some pics in.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results