shape
carat
color
clarity

Appraisers in SF Bay Area?

cottoncandy

Rough_Rock
I’ll soon have comparable ACA and CBI stones in my hands and would like to consult a local appraiser for verification and opinions. Any recommendations in the San Francisco Bay Area from personal experience?

I’m also hoping to use them as a middle man when I work with Mark Morrell, who prefers to receive a loose stone from the dealer or an appraiser who can verify the authenticity and condition. I believe Mark prefers to send the finished product to them too.

Thank you all.

Athena10X

Shiny_Rock
When I was interested in a CBI diamond from HPD, @Wink kindly sent the stone to view in person to Jason Guritz (now w/ Zargari Diamonds, formerly Prince Estate Jewelry) in San Fracisco. I think they moved to another location on Union Street.

Jason and his lovely wife, Sheila, provided various scopes, including ASET, and even explained the history behind their development. He eventually made my ering and also appraised it for insurance purposes. I can personally vouch that he used exceptional 14K gold alloy (X1, if I recall correctly), and he was very transparent about everything, including the appraisal. They are truly a family business.

scarsmum

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Jane Carleton in Walnut Creek.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results