shape
carat
color
clarity

Appraiser in Louisiana?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gauge

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know of an independent appraiser in Louisiana? Preferably the Baton Rouge area?

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
Harold is listed, above right, under resources, as in Baton Rouge.

(edited to add...I live in DC, personally, and do not know them, but Pricescope does provide a helpful listing resource for you.)

Gauge

Rough_Rock
Thanks for the help.

As best I am able to determine, Harold Dupuy now works for Stuller and does not do appraisals anymore. This is unfortunate as he has done very satisfactory work for my family in the past. I can't seem to find an independent appraiser anywhere in Louisiana, much less within 100 miles of Baton Rouge. Anyone else?

denverappraiser

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Here's a well qualified fellow that I'm happy to recommend in New Orleans. If you choose him, tell him he needs to get registered in the appraisers list here.

Savoie Fine Jewelry Appraisers
Ira Savoie, Jr. ,ICGA
804 N. Causeway Blvrd.
Metairie, LA 70001
Phone: 504.834.0017

Neil Beaty
GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA
Professional Appraisals in Denver

Gauge

Rough_Rock
Date: 5/30/2007 8:22:50 AM
Author: denverappraiser
Here''s a well qualified fellow that I''m happy to recommend in New Orleans. If you choose him, tell him he needs to get registered in the appraisers list here.

Savoie Fine Jewelry Appraisers

Ira Savoie, Jr. ,ICGA

804 N. Causeway Blvrd.

Metairie, LA 70001

Phone: 504.834.0017

Neil Beaty

GG(GIA) ICGA(AGS) NAJA

Professional Appraisals in Denver

Thank you! He looks like exactly what I am looking for. Do you know him personally and/or know him by reputation? Or are you recommending him simply based on his qualifications?

Anyone have any experience with this appraiser?

Here is what appears to be his website:

http://www.neworleansjewelryappraisers.com/default.htm

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/30/2007 12:03:17 AM
Author: Gauge
Thanks for the help.

As best I am able to determine, Harold Dupuy now works for Stuller and does not do appraisals anymore. This is unfortunate as he has done very satisfactory work for my family in the past. I can't seem to find an independent appraiser anywhere in Louisiana, much less within 100 miles of Baton Rouge. Anyone else?

i was going to type the same thing. i called him to appraise my diamond/ring a couple of years ago. although not close, i ended up sending my diamond to D.Atlas & Co./ Accredited Gem Appraisers. I was very pleased with their service.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results