shape
carat
color
clarity

Appraiser in Los Angeles? Costs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oliviob

Rough_Rock
Hey all. Does anyone have any recommendations for a great appraiser for my new e-ring? What costs should I expect to day on average? Thanks!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have not dealt with her yet but I have heard good things about:

Jennifer Thornton-Davis

She's in Encino.

She is listed in the Pricescope appraiser list.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Kcoursolle and I have both used Patrick Davis - he is near Santa Monica. ~$100 Super nice guy, likes to educate, shows you stuff under the microscope, lets you check out his master set while he grades color, etc. Here is a link. His rates are on there too. You make an appt and go and watch him do it. (He does have Saturday appts)

http://www.jewelryappraiser.net/

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2006 10:02:23 AM
Author: kenny
I have not dealt with her yet but I have heard good things about:

Jennifer Thornton-Davis

She''s in Encino.

She is listed in the Pricescope appraiser list.
Jennifer is great! I had a "consultation" with her about a year ago, as I wanted to know more about my WF ering. I didn''t feel the need to go for the full-blown appraisal, as the letter of verification that WF included with the ring was enough to insure it via Chubb.

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/12/2006 12:08:46 PM
Author: :)
Kcoursolle and I have both used Patrick Davis - he is near Santa Monica. ~$100 Super nice guy, likes to educate, shows you stuff under the microscope, lets you check out his master set while he grades color, etc. Here is a link. His rates are on there too. You make an appt and go and watch him do it. (He does have Saturday appts)

http://www.jewelryappraiser.net/

Hey, I recognize that building. It''s right next to the Costco. I used to live nearby. My friend lives right next to him. Maybe I should check him out the next time we visit our friend. I''ve always wondered what stores are in that cool looking building.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results