Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity
  • Pricescope Upgrade/Maintenance Is Complete.

We still have a few things to iron out. If you see any bugs, issues or have any concerns, let us know here in this discussion.

Appraiser in Los Angeles? Costs?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oliviob

Rough_Rock
Hey all. Does anyone have any recommendations for a great appraiser for my new e-ring? What costs should I expect to day on average? Thanks!

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have not dealt with her yet but I have heard good things about:

Jennifer Thornton-Davis

She's in Encino.

She is listed in the Pricescope appraiser list.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
Kcoursolle and I have both used Patrick Davis - he is near Santa Monica. ~$100 Super nice guy, likes to educate, shows you stuff under the microscope, lets you check out his master set while he grades color, etc. Here is a link. His rates are on there too. You make an appt and go and watch him do it. (He does have Saturday appts)

http://www.jewelryappraiser.net/

ChargerGrrl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/12/2006 10:02:23 AM
Author: kenny
I have not dealt with her yet but I have heard good things about:

Jennifer Thornton-Davis

She''s in Encino.

She is listed in the Pricescope appraiser list.
Jennifer is great! I had a "consultation" with her about a year ago, as I wanted to know more about my WF ering. I didn''t feel the need to go for the full-blown appraisal, as the letter of verification that WF included with the ring was enough to insure it via Chubb.

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/12/2006 12:08:46 PM
Author: :)
Kcoursolle and I have both used Patrick Davis - he is near Santa Monica. ~$100 Super nice guy, likes to educate, shows you stuff under the microscope, lets you check out his master set while he grades color, etc. Here is a link. His rates are on there too. You make an appt and go and watch him do it. (He does have Saturday appts)

http://www.jewelryappraiser.net/
Hey, I recognize that building. It''s right next to the Costco. I used to live nearby. My friend lives right next to him. Maybe I should check him out the next time we visit our friend. I''ve always wondered what stores are in that cool looking building.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.