shape
carat
color
clarity

Appraiser / Brilliance Scope

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ThompsonTOT

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone,

Can anyone provide me with as many appraisers as possible who provide a BrillianceScope analysis?

Thanks much,
Tony

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
I'm only aware about Bill Liberum (RockDoc)

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Hey, Rich.....glad to see you around!

Hey, did you ever mention why you don't have a Bscope? did you ever consider one?

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
I called to buy one. They quoted me $3500 for the machine, which was fine with me.

Then they told me I'd have to submit at least 40 carats worth of reports to them at a cost of $50 per carat ($2000) monthly out of my pocket.

I was stunned. When I asked them if RockDoc was submitting that much, they replied that he got in under an "old plan" which they no longer offer.

I told them I thought they were making a mistake in requiring that minimum from an appraiser (as opposed to a vendor). I said that it would be beneficial for them if appraisers were able to verify reports for consumers considering purchasing from BrillianceScope vendors.

They said they would discuss it at their next board meeting, and get back to me. I haven't heard from them yet.

Rich, (wife's been sick, haven't been able to log in much.)

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Glad to see you back, Rich!
wavey.gif

Give our best to your wife!
appl.gif
Hope she is feeling better soon!
16.gif

mdx

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Rich
Get well wishes for your wife. Hope she feels better very soon.

Johan

newenglandgemlab

Shiny_Rock
Hi Tony,

Most vendors should be supplying all the info like a Sarin and BrillanceScope analysis with each diamond and then it is the responsibility of the appraiser to interpret these for you. I am still playing with the idea of a Sarin machine but the expense isn't necessary if the diamond vendors just supply the reports with the stone. As time goes on this will happen. I like to call this the pedigree of your stone. Buy the best stone possible for your situation and get all the reports supplied by your vendor. The appraiser should put all this information together in their report for insurance purposes to make sure you are covered and not over insured. Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results