shape
carat
color
clarity

Appraisals

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dc amateur

Rough_Rock
Can anyone give names of reputable appraisers to use in Washington D.C. or Bethesda, MD areas? How long does one need to allow for appt. or to get appraisal done? Thanks in advance for your advice.

dc

Richard Sherwood

Ideal_Rock
Martin Fuller's in the DC area and has a great rep. The appraisal will probably take 1.0 to 1.5 hours, and you probably will need to schedule an appointment at least a few days in advance.

-----------
Full independent jewelry appraisal services including while you watch service whenever possible. Martin Fuller is a Graduate Gemologist, as well as a Master Gemologist Appraiser with the American Society of Appraisers and a senior member of the National Association of Jewelry Appraisers. Experienced Expert Witness in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, D.C. Martin is a Past President and Vice-President of the Wash., D.C. Chapter of the G.I.A. Alumni Association and editor of their publication, "The District of Gemology".
7921 Jones Branch Drive Suite 311, McLean, VA 22102, ph. (703) 442-6690 , [email protected]; www.martinfullerassociates.com
-----------

eVILpRINCESS

Rough_Rock
I used Martin Fuller, and he was great! I would recommend him to everyone....the appt. ran ~2 hours, but no complaints b/c he was very informative!
appl.gif

elmo

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 11/23/2003 12:57:15 AM eVILpRINCESS wrote:

I used Martin Fuller, and he was great! I would recommend him to everyone....the appt. ran ~2 hours, but no complaints b/c he was very informative!----------------

ep - am curious if the appraisal was flat rate or by the hour...there are advantages and disadvantages to either.

eVILpRINCESS

Rough_Rock
i'm not evil, just ask my fiance...
saint.gif

i think he charged by the hour, sorry i can't remember...but again, he was well worth it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results