shape
carat
color
clarity

Appraisal Review

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Buck-o-5

Rough_Rock
I recently purchased a diamond and wanted to share my personal experience with Rockdoc, Bill Lieberum, of Consumers Gem Lab Appraisals. As the appraisal tests were completed and emailed to me, Rockdoc would encourage me to call him and discuss the results. He spent about three hours on the phone with me personally and addressed all of my questions and concerns. He was extremely honest with me about my stone, especially about its flaws, and told me how my stone compared to the overall supply of diamonds available on the market. I also had Consumers Gem Lab Appraisals set my stone as well. It took a little longer than if I had a jeweler set it, but the quality of the craftmanship was wonderfully obvious when I first laid my eyes on the completed ring. I’ve inspected it closely at least 50 times since I received it, and have yet to find fault with my ring. The passion and love that Bill Lieberum has for gemstones is contagious. He is a man that loves his job and does excellent work for consumers because he cares. It was refreshing to work with someone of his character in an industry that is all about the sale. I recommend his business to anyone who would like to learn to appreciate the relationship between a diamond and its owner.

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
Tell us about your stone!!
2.gif
1.gif

RockDoc

Ideal_Rock
Hi Buck

Thank you so much for the very kind and considerate post you made about my services.

I am happy you're pleased with your new pet rock, and the attention you got.

Its a lot of detailitis, but worth it.

Thanks again.

Rockdoc

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results