shape
carat
color
clarity

Appraisal Help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

etred

Rough_Rock
So i find a ring online, now what? I''ve pursued using Rockdoc, but haven''t gotten a response back (and I hear he''s experiencing a major backlog). Called 2 places in my home state and I either can''t get a hold of the right person, afraid to deal with online purchases or don''t offer everything I need.

Can anyone recommend someone else? Has anyone else had this same problem and found a good solution that worked out?

I would like to have the ring and setting shipped unset and then have the appraiser take care of the report and setting the ring. Deals with online purchases and has everything set up to accomodate. I''m not opposed to shipping the stone somewhere else first, but I like the idea of being able to see it as well.

Thanks

niceice

Brilliant_Rock
From the appraisers page available at the top of the pages here on PS, check out:

Marty Haske
David Atlas
Martin Fuller
Richard Sherwood
Nancy Stacy-Trahan

Listed in no particular order, just as they popped into our heads...

All are well known and not afraid of the internet and are accepted by most of us as valid resources.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results